Chapter 11

Warning: This chapter contains mature content suitable for readers aged 18+  

I strolled along the beaches of Miami, my husband by my side. The sun was setting, casting a warm glow on the sand and the waves. I felt a sense of contentment wash over me. We were on vacation, away from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, and I was happy.

We checked into a grand and beautiful hotel suite. It was more than I had expected - spacious, elegantly decorated, with a stunning view of the ocean. My husband, Evan, had surprised me with a new dress, laid out on the bed. It was beautiful, the fabric soft and the golden body-hugging dress complementing my skin tone.

I let my hair cascade down my shoulders, a soft curtain of waves framing my face. I painted my lips a bold shade of red, a color as fierce and fiery as the spirit within me. My makeup was subtle yet glowy, enhancing my natural features and making my skin radiate under the soft lights.

The dress he chose for me was a masterpiece, tailored to perfection. It hugged my body in all the right places, showing off the skin of my arms. The plunging neckline was daring, a tease that drew the eyes of onlookers. I could feel their gazes on me, but I held my head high. I was not just a spectacle to be admired, I was a force to be reckoned with.

I found Evan waiting for me in a private dining area. The room was dimly lit, with soft romantic music playing in the background. He looked dashing in his three-piece suit, the tie he wore was red and matched my lips. His eyes lit up as he saw me, and I could tell he was mesmerized.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Like my wife." He kissed me softly taking his own sweet time. Oh, he liked what he saw! "You are so beautiful. How did I get so lucky?"

We danced to the music, lost in each other's eyes. It was a magical moment, one that I would cherish forever. After a few moments, Evan surprised me with a gift - a chain with expensive, yet elegant diamonds. It was beautiful, sparkling under the dim lights.

He told me that even though he had forbidden me from wearing our wedding ring, the necklace was a symbol of his commitment to me. His words touched me deeply, and I felt a surge of love for him. I realized then that this trip, this moment, was more than just a vacation. It was a reaffirmation of our love, our commitment to each other.

As I looked into Evan's eyes, I knew that I was the luckiest woman in the world. I had a husband who loved me, who cherished me, and who was willing to go to great lengths to make me happy. And in that moment, I knew that I would cherish this memory, this feeling, forever.

"Make love to me?" I found myself saying. I was done waiting. I needed him, needed his love to celebrate the milestone of our relationship.

"I will. But we've got to eat."

The wait was killing me. Seriously who needed food when Evan Carter was so mouthwatering to look at?

"I don't care about the food. I need you." Evan smiled at me, pleased to hear my desperate pleas.

"Rose, I'm going to be inside you all night. You'll need all your strength if you want to keep up." The way he said it so casually made my toes curl. A night full of his lovemaking with my husband was no less than heaven to me. I'd wait.

We dined and Evan leisurely took bite of his side salad. He kept my wine glass full and seduced me until I was screaming inside my head. As much as I was turned on by him, I really appreciated the efforts he had put in the past two days.

"There is something I have for you as well." His anniversary gift had taken me a while to plan. Evan had everything, so I wanted to make sure I gifted him something memorable.