Chapter 4: New Guy

Chapter 4: New Guy

Recap:

Larenta POV

"Psst. Did you hear he's back?" One girl says.

"I know. I cannot believe it. I wonder what class he's in right now." The other girl's friend says.

All I can think is what? We got another dick to add to our collection. Great. Not.

Fully wrapped in my thoughts I failed to notice the door open when...

All I heard were girls whispering and I felt the need to look at what was causing them to lose their damn minds. When I looked up, I saw a really cute guy... he looked kind of familiar.

Where do I know him from? I wonder as Mr

Where do I know him from? I wonder as Mr. Moss tells the class "Settle down everyone. It seems we has a new student to our school. What is your name, young man?" he asked the new guy.

"My name is Areon." the guy said with a blank expression on his face.

"And what is your last name, Sir?" Mr. Moss asks.

Areon stands up straight seems to be almost 6'3 and looks at Mr. Moss fully in the face and says, "My name is Areon" Areon says as he walks over to an empty seat next to mines not giving Mr. Moss time to even say anything to him.

"I did no-" Mr. Moss begins as Areon glares at him with such an intense glare I think Mr. Moss going to shit himself.

 Moss going to shit himself

I try and stiff a laugh as Mr. Moss turns around to the board to continue his lesson.

I feel as someone is staring at me, so I turn to look over and see the new guy, Areon staring burning a hole in my head with his expressionless face.

"W-Why are you staring at me?" I ask feeling kind of uneasy. "Because...I see you." he says in a duh-like tone.

"What do you mea-" I start as he cuts me off. "I mean, that I see you." he says as he points his forefinger at me. "You do the most to hide...but I can see you so clearly it's like your glass." he says with a clouded expression.