Prologue: 12 Years Ago

Eric is holding Harmony while Ariel went to collect Melody from her nap. They are on a ship on their way to see Ariel's father King Triton along with her six older sisters and the rest of Atlantica. Harmony looks like a copy of Ariel and Melody a female copy of Eric. Both the girls love each other and hate to be apart for to long. Which is way they usually sleep in the same room at night.

Ariel picks up Melody as she begins to humming a song. "You and your sister are my world, my darling. What a wonderful world I see, you both are the song I'm singing. You're my beautiful Harmony and Melody" she sings.

"Darling, we better be going" Eric sings entering the room holding Harmony.

"Look at them, aren't they glowing?" Ariel asks him singing.

"They looks divine, and you look exquisite, but look at the time" Eric reminds her as he guides her to the door still holding Harmony.

"Couldn't be, is it?" Ariel asks as they exit the room.

"The crew is awaiting your orders" Grimsby tells them.

"We're sailing away from our borders" the captain sings.

"Steady, boy, steady" a sailor tells an other.

"Ahoy there, they're coming!" the sailor from the crows nest calls.

"Trumpeters ready, drummers start drumming" Grimsby states clapping his hands.

"Down to the sea we go, Down to a world I know. There's never been, not ever before
children born of sea and shore" Ariel sings as she and Eric descend the stairs to the deck.

"Down to the sea we go, back to the world we know. A journey to bless the princesses to be, under the sun and under the sea" everyone aboard the ship (apart from Ariel, Eric, Harmony and Melody) sing together. Now we go down to the sea to see their reaction to Ariel's and her families arrival.

"Ariel's coming..." the fish other sea creatures pass around to each other.

"What's all the big commotion? That's spreading through the ocean? From sea to shining sea, there is no hesitating. Today we're celebrating Ariel's Harmony and Melody" Sebastian sings. "Today when Triton's daughter comes back into the water, we're gonna have a spree. The boat is nearer now I think I hear her now. Ariel's Harmony and Melody" he sings.

"Up from the sea we rise, up to the world of skies. There's never been, not ever before children born of sea and shore. Up from the sea we rise, up to the world of skies. Forever to be together as one, under the sea and under the sun" the merpeople sing. As they and the sea creature swim towards the surface to greet the ship.

"This is your world, my darlings. One world, the land and sea. My hope for you for always, is that your heart will hold part of me" Ariel sings. Just as her father appears between warrior merman holding his trident.

"Down to the sea we go" the humans sing.

"Up from the sea" the merpeople sing.

"Together we come forever to be; under one sun, the land and the sea" the merpeople and humans sing as King Triton makes a rainbow. Everyone cheers and claps as do Harmony & Melody in the parents arms. The sailor from the crows nest throws rose petals down.

"My precious Harmony and Melody I'm giving you both a locket. So that neither of you shall forget part of your hearts will always belong to the sea" Triton tells his granddaughters. He opens Melody's locket revealing Atlantica before going to give it to Melody. But a tentacle shots out of the water and grabs Melody from Ariel's arms.

"Melody!" Ariel shouts trying to retrieve her stolen daughter as Eric holds Harmony closer. A woman appears out of the water with octopus tentacles instead of a fish tail. She held Melody while she rode two sting rays as the sky darkens.

"Ursula's crazy sister!" Sebastian shouts as Flounder hides behind the anchor chain with him.

"I didn't miss the cake and ice-cream did I?" Ursula's crazy sister asks laughing.

"Morgana, surrender the baby or I..." Triton begins to threaten her as his trident glows.

"Uh ah" Morgana says wagging her finger at him before kissing Melody's check. "Ursula simply would have loved to come, but something came up" she states as she climbs the ship and sits on the edge of the ship. "Now what was it?" she asks thinking. "Oh yeah, you all fish ca-bobbed her" she states.

Ariel hugs Eric as Harmony whimpers wanting her little twin sister back. "One minute you're on top, the next your sushi" Morgana states as she tosses Melody and catches her. "Now is that fair gramps? I ask you" she asks Grimsby before pushing him away. "But then who ever said we had to play fair?" she asks and jumps onto the rope ladder. Hanging over the side holding Melody over the water.

"Oh Undertow" she calls and a giant shark appears pushing merfolk out of his way. "Now hand over the trident or your precious granddaughter will be shark chew and the other one is next" she states as she holds Melody over Undertow's open jaws. As she glances a Harmony who is still in Eric's arms.

"You can have anything you what, just don't harm little Melody or Harmony" Triton tells her.

"Well well, I get the trident and avenge poor unfortunate Ursula and gain all the powers of the ocean. And it's not even ten o'clock" Morgana states as she reaches for the trident. But Ariel cuts a rope with Eric's sword and a beam throws Morgana over the side of the both. Dropping Melody and Eric passes Harmony to Ariel. Before grabbing and rope swinging around catching Melody. Before landing back beside Ariel and Harmony.

Triton then uses his trident to make Undertow small and Sebastian scares him away. "This isn't the end Triton, it's just the beginning" Morgana tells him as she makes a whirlpool.

"After her" Triton orders his men and they go after her. The last thing they heard from Morgana was that they wouldn't find her. But that she'd find them and Triton's precious granddaughters. "We shall rest until that mad woman is vanquished" Triton announces.

(Sun set on the beach)

"I'm sorry there's no sign of her, she's vanished" Triton tells Ariel and Eric. Meanwhile Harmony and Melody were crawling on the sand. "We'll keep trying" he promises as Melody heads towards the water.

"Sweety no" Ariel says picking her up and Eric picks up Harmony. "We've got to keep Harmony and Melody away from her. Until Morgana it found they can't go into the sea and neither will I" she states.

"But Ariel" Flounder says.

"I'm sorry Flounder, but if Morgana is anything like Ursula" Ariel says looking at her daughters. "She'll never give up, this is the only way. Harmony and Melody can't know anything about merpeople or Atlantica" she states handing the lockets back to her father. "Or even you Daddy" she adds.

"Very well Ariel, back I think it'd be safer if one of them returns with me to Atlantica" Triton tells her gently.

"I think it should be Harmony, after all Morgana did go after Melody" Eric tells them.

"You're both right" Ariel states and Eric passes Harmony to her grandfather. They say their final goodbyes as Triton starts to swim away. He tells Sebastian he must watch over Melody. Before dropping Melody's locket letting it sink into the sea and returning to Atlantica with a now baby mermaid Harmony.

A/N

Picture of baby Harmony above, but picture her wearing a purple version of Melody's out fit. Picture of baby Melody and Ariel on the external link. Video above of the song.