Missing? Gone?

Harmony's POV

Harmony's POV

My hair has been brushed into a ponytail and a gold crown with a shell on it was placed on my head. A whole squad of guard are swimming me to land. Grandpa says I'll be wearing a purple dress when I get legs. We reach land quickly and I say goodbye to the guards as I pull myself onto land. When I get my legs I stand slowly and practicing walking before going to my parents castle with my hood up. I am wearing a cloak with my dress.

When I entered the ball room it was a mess and I see a man wearing white giving some orders. "What happened?" I ask the room. The man looks at me with wide eyes and walks over. "Hello I'm Harmony" I tell him smiling and he pulls me into a hug.

"Your mother and I have missed you Harmony, but why are you?" he asks pulling away.

"Grandfather said I could come here for the party and stay a day. Looks like I missed the party" I say frowning as I look around the room.

"You didn't miss it, it ended early there was an accident" Dad assures me. "Melody was dancing with someone who got attacked my crab and Melody spoke to the crab. Everyone started laughing and she ran out the room in tears" he explains sadly.

"That's awful, poor Melody I wish I was here for her" I tell him.

"Well perhaps you can cheer her up, come on" he states holding his arm out. I take it and he leads me from the room. After leaving the head maid in charge of the clean up. As we walked down a hall a girl ran pass us in tears and we heard someone shout 'Melody!' We walk into a bed room.

"Oh no" an older version of me says as she sits down on a bed.

"Ariel darling, we knew this day would come" dad says walking over to her.

"Oh Eric" she sighs looking at him. "You're right, it's time I trusted her with the truth" mum states.

"Then let's go find my sister" I tell them smiling.

"Harmony?" she asks looking at me and I nod my head. She runs over to me and pulls me into a hug. "Oh I've missed, look at you" she states pulling away. "You've grown so much" she says.

"I was only a baby last time you saw me" I remind her. "Now let's go find Melody" I tell my parents. I walk between as we search the palace before going outside near the beach.

"Melody!" Mum and I call from the top of the stairs.

"Melody's gone, Melody's gone, Melody's gone!" a crab shouts as it scuttles over to the bottom of the stairs.

"Sebastian, what are you doing here?" Mum asks the crab. Oh so this is the crab who was left in charge of watching over Melody. I thought he'd be bigger.

"It's all my fault! I tried to stop her!" Sebastian wails. "I don't deserve to live!" he sobs into mum's dress.

"Gone? Gone where?" mum asks him.

"Out, out to sea" he states.

"We have to find her mum, Grandfather says it's not safe out there alone" I tell her.

"Don't worry Harmony, we'll find her" Dad assures me.

"Sebastian go tell my father about this immediately" mum orders and he leaves.

"We'll leave at first light" dad tells us. "Come on Harmony, you can stay in Melody's room tonight" he states. We head back inside and mum gives me clothes to change into for bed. Then they both tuck me in as mum sings a song for me. As I fall asleep I pray that Melody is ok.

A/N

Picture above of Ariel and Eric on Melody's bed. Picture in the chapter of Harmony as a young human girl. Picture on the external link of Sebastian under the sea.