Lair Found

Harmony's POV

Flounder joins us as we follow the sting rays to their lair. "So there it is" I state as we surface in front of a scary cave.

"Swim back as fast as you can to tell my father" mum tells Flounder.

"We'll try to find Melody" I tell him.

"But if that old sea witch is in there and then there is that mean little shark. No way I'm letting you both go in there alone" he states.

"But Flounder if all three of us go inside, who is going to tell Daddy where the lair is?" mum asks.

"What's all the whispering about?" someone asks in a loud voice and we turn to see as seagull. "Is Melody around here? Have you found her yet?" he asks in a loud voice.

"Scuttle be quiet" mum orders wrapping a hand around his beak.

"Wait a minute" I say and mum smiles.

"Maybe Scuttle can get help" she states getting my idea.  "Scuttle I need to pay very close attention" she tells him.

"We're doomed" Flounder says smacking his head.

"Think positively" I tell him as mum whispers to Scuttle. She lets him go and he flies away quietly. "Let's go find Melody" I tell the other two and we head to the cave entrance. As we reached the main chamber Melody was about to give Morgana the trident.

"Melody no!" mum shouts and Melody pulls away from Morgana looking at us.

"Melody listen to mum" I tell her.

"You're a mermaid" mum and Melody say in shock looking at each other.

"Yes we're all mermaids, now let's go home" I tell them.

"Ariel, Harmony how nice of you to come and you brought Flopper with you" Morgana states.

"The names Flounder" he states. He and the minnie shark begin to argue with each other.

"Sweetheart hand me my trident now" Morgana tells Melody.

"All this time and you never told me" Melody says.

"Kept the most important secret her whole life from her own daughter and as well as keeping her other daughter a secret" Morgana states.

"Melody please hand mum the trident, we can explain everything later when you're home safe" I tell her.

"No hand it to me for your own good" Morgana says.

"She's lying!" mum shouts.

"I've given you want you always wanted, she's the one who lied to you all these years. Keeping you from your own sister" Morgana tells Melody.

"I was trying to protect you" mum tells Melody.

"By fencing me in, you knew how much I loved the sea like Harmony. Why would you keep this from me?" Melody asks.

"Melody listen to me, if there was one thing I could do over. It would be to..." mum starts saying.

"Too late mum" Melody says pulling away from mum holding the trident out to Morgana.

"Melody no!" I shout. But Morgana grabs the trident and starts laughing evilly.

"All the powers of the seven seas are at my command!" she declares.

"Excuse me, can we get with the program? It's still a small world down here" the minnie shark states. Morgana grabs mum with one of her tentacles and points the trident at Melody, Flounder and I.

"Mum!" Melody and I shout.

"Your mother was only trying to protect you from me" Morgana tells Melody.

"We tried to tell you Melody" I mumble.

"What she did was out of love" Morgana states. "Melody has been a very naughty girl, stealing from her own grandfather" she adds.

"My grandfather?" Melody says.

"King Trident, ruler of Atlantica, commander and chief of all the oceans. Or at least he was before a little thief came along" Morgana explains.

"You tricked me" Melody states.

"She's a witch Melody" I tell her.

"Besides you have no one to blame but yourself" Morgana states going behind Melody. "Tell me Melody is being a mermaid everything you dreamed?" she asks.  "Was it worth it?" she asks and throws Melody into a corner.

"Melody!" Flounder and I shout swimming over to her. Just the Morgana starts to seal us in with ice. But leaves a little hole and smiles at us.

"Oh and by the way, your time as a mermaid is almost up" Morgana states sealing us in. "Catch you later, I've got bigger fish to fry" she says as she leaves with mum and the tiny shark. Flounder, Melody and I start banging on the wall of us.

"It's no use, it's to thick" Melody starts.

"We can't give up Melody, we have to take back the trident and save everyone" I tell her. "We can do this together" I assure her. Melody smiles and we start banging on the ice again when Melody wraps her around herself.

"What's happening?" she asks. Suddenly she becomes human again and I look at her terrified. I'd just found my sister and now she was drowning in front of me. No I won't let that happen I think to myself and swim full force into the ice wall using my tail.

A/N

Gif above of Ariel and Melody from Harmony's pov.