Defeating Morgana and Gift

Harmony's POV

"Don't worry Melody, we're going to bust you out of here" Flounder tells her.

"He's right, just hang on" I tell her as I slam in the ice wall again. There is no way I was going to lose my little sister after just reuniting with her after twelve years. Flounder floats to the ground with a black eye and Melody starts to do the same. "No Melody!" I shout swimming down to her just as something slams through the ice barrier.

It was a giant shark followed by a walrus. "Another plan perfectly executed" a penguin states.

"Melody!" Flounder shouts as I place her arm around my shoulder.

"Help us" I tell the other two and they help us to the surface where Melody opens her eyes. "Thank Poseidon you're safe" I say hugging her. "I thought I'd lost you little sister" I say pulling away. We turn to see mum holding dad.

"So I have the trident now and all the creatures of the sea are in my power!" Morgana shouts. She makes all these ice spikes appear around her. "I'm the queen of the sea and you will bow down before me" she states making the mermen bow to her. As well as Sebastian, the penguin and walrus.

"The end begins for all of you with fins" Morgana states making mum bow.

"It's up to you Melody, I believe in you" I tell her and dive into the water.

"That's it Triton bow down before me" Morgana states shooting my grandfather.

"No, you are not our queen!" I shout.

"I'm sorry Sebastian I have no choice" grandfather says as he bows.

"Now it's your turn" Morgana states pointing the trident at me. "See that Ma! Who's your favourite now?" Morgana shouts. "It's over now, I sentence Triton to Oblivion!" she shouts. Melody appears taking the trident from Morgana.

"Melody! Be careful!" I shout.

"Stay back" Melody tells Morgana pointing the blunt end of the trident at her.

"Wrong end sweetheart" Morgana states and grabs Melody by the leg with her tentacle. She tries the grab the trident, but Melody rolls out of the way. Stabbing the tentacle with the sharp point of the trident. Morgana shouts letting Melody go.

"Grandfather, I believe this belongs to you!" Melody shouts throwing the trident to him.

"Nooo!" Morgana shouts pushing Melody off of the ice pillar.

"Melody!" I shout and fill a surge of power go through me. I shoot out of the water with it still surrounding me and catch Melody. Before we both begin to fall screaming only to land on her Walrus friend. "Thanks" I tell him smiling as Grandfather freezes Morgana. All the ice begins to break and fall around us and the penguin pushes us out of the way just in time.

Father appears and carries Melody over to mum as I slid on the us. "Dad" Melody says and hugs him.

"I was so afraid we lost you both" dad tells her.

"I'm sorry mum" Melody states as dad places her down beside mum and I. She hugs mum while I hug dad.

"Oh no sweety, we're sorry" mum tells her. "We should of told you the truth" she states.

"I didn't mean to hurt anyone" Melody states. "I just hoped I'd be a better mermaid then a girl" she tells us.

"Oh Melody it doesn't matter if you have fins or feet" I tell her giggling.

"We love you for who you are on the inside" mum tells her. "You are both very brave girls" she states looking at both of us.

"Just like your mother" grandfather states.

"Oh Grandfather" Melody says hugging him and he smiles hugging her back. I smile leaning against dad's side while mum leans on the other.

"Melody I don't blame you for wanting to join us merfolk as I don't blame Harmony for wanting to live with you and your parents. Because your are my granddaughters, I am offering you a very special gift.  You can come with me to live in Atlantica or return to your home on land" he states. Melody and I look at each other & smile.

"We have an even better idea" we tell him.

(Next day)

Melody stands on a rock holding the trident and shoots it at the fence surrounding the land. The fence disappears and I smile. "Now we can all be together" Melody and I states as everyone claps. The music starts as everyone jumps into the water.

Mum and Melody stand on the rock as I sit in front of them. "There's no more stormy weather" mum and I sing as she gives Melody her locket.

"Now we can sing together" Melody sings.

"In perfect harmony" we all sing. "We're feeling better now, now we can sing together here on the land and sea" we sing. Sebastian continues the song with other as Melody and I swim together. We bump into people and turn to see Adrian & Jim.

"Jim" I say smiling and he pulls me to him kissing me. I smile wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him back. We pull away to see Melody and Adrian grinning at each other.

"We're feeling better now, now we sing on the land and sea" we all sing as grandfather makes a rainbow. The celebration continues until sunset and I join my family on land for the night. Melody and I are sharing a room like we did as babies and we couldn't be happier.

A/N

Gif above of Morgana using the trident while holding Ariel hostage. Photo on the external link of everyone together. This is not the end, there is still an epilogue.