FIVE

I think this one deserves some tea. Don't you think? ;) *sips tea*

~Aphrodite~

I clench my jaw when he points to another part of the pack. "Oh and that's where I like to go run-"

"I'm done. Thanks for the boring tour, but I rather take my chances and run." I turned around but he was there too. "What-" I turned around again and he's there again staring at me. I blink and turn around and see him there with a smirk on his face.

"How are you moving fast?!" I growl when I turn around. He laughs and shakes his head. "I'm not even moving Aphrodite." Then something taps my shoulder while I look and see his bright purple eyes staring at me.

"Yeah. I just came." I blinked while Zeke walked from behind me and walked next to Zeke?

"You're tw-"

"Twins." They said at the same time.

"Identical twins." I sigh out. I close my eyes and lick my lips. "So who's the top warrior here then? It could only be one-" I said while I open my eyes and see them smiling at me.

"We're both are."

"Wait. Okay, so if your name is Zeke," I pointed to Zeke on the left, "then what's your name?"

"My name is Cadmar."

I jerk my head and raise an eyebrow. "What-"

"Cadmar."

"Oh, oh okay. I thought I heard it wrong."

"Nope."

I looked around and saw some looking at us but would look away and wouldn't mind. So if they didn't mind me standing here, I can go in his estate and ki-

"I like how your mind over thinks." While he taps my head. I jump because I totally forgot that they were both here. I look and I still don't even know if it was Zeke or Cadmar.

Just like if he read my mind he said, "Cadmar. To tell us apart, I have some specks of red in my eyes. You can barely see them, endless your close and look deep in mine. Alright?"

"Alright. Um, well, I'm going to have a talk with your Alpha. So, can you show me where his estate is?"

****

"Well, we'll see you later then Aphrodite." They said while they waved me goodbye and walked away.

I made my way towards the door and slowly opened it. Nothing to special. It looks like mine  but other then that, I feel like I won't get lost. I walked in and gently closed the door. My shoes softly walked across the wood floor while I looked around for Valdus.

My claws slowly came out while all my senses tried to help me find Valdus.

Are you sure?

I jumped and I closed my eyes. Don't do that. I growled.

Okay.

I rolled my eyes and blocked her out and continued to walk further in. I was next to the stair case and I was debating if I should go up there. I licked my lips and decided that I'm going to cheek the lower floor first then move to the top.

And I did. And nothing. I didn't even find his scent. So. My feet were in front of the stair case and I took a deep breath in.

I don't know why I'm so nervous, so I straighten my shoulders and started to walk up stairs. The wood creaked and slowly my stomach was knotting itself from all the silence.