THIRTY

~Valdus~

"Liam. Just show me where's your mom is." I growled.

"Whatever you say....papa wolf." He laughed.

"Shut the hell up. You're going to do the same with your mate." I pushed past him.

"Well....maybe....just let you know, my family's pull out game is on their A game."

"Oh really? What happened, you're here." I said with a annoyed voice.

"Duh, they planned me-"

"Just show me your fûckin mom!" I said while I snapped my head towards him.

He rolled his eyes, "fine." He walked us down stairs and outside. I walked beside him as we walked towards the pack house. "She needs to stop with these fûckin sandwiches man. She goes to the pack house every fûckin day at fûckin two."

"I know. She makes good ass sandwiches." I smiled while he shook his head with a glare on his face.

"She needs to stop." We walked up the steps to the pack house and walked in and we see pups running away with sandwiches in their hands and the pack house is loud with voices. We walked towards the kitchen and I see her grayish hair. She smiles while she hands another pup a sandwich.

"Janet." I say as I approach her. Helmer looks over his shoulder and raises an eyebrow when he sees me. Janet turns towards me with a slight frown.

"Alpha." That's all she said and I knew she didn't want to talk to me. I groaned slightly and I hear Helmer chuckle softly.

"Can I talk to you?" I said while rubbing my neck.

"You can ask my mate, Zelix. Since we can't talk to anyone else." She growled softly.

"My dad made that rule Janet. I just need to talk to you." She shook her head and turned towards Helmer. "Can you make the rest. Then I'll make you one after."

"I guess." He smirked and then he looked towards me with a raised eyebrow. "Alpha."

I wanted to growl at him but she walked past me and I followed her.

My mom hates you man.

Shut up Liam. Go help Helmer.

What the hel-

That's an order from your Alpha.

Oh, you're going to be like that!? To your best friend?!

Yes.

Fûck you man.

You're mate will do that for you.

Oh, you should know.

I do.

Fist yourself.

Do it for me.

No!

Okay then, then I don't want to-

Shut the fuck up! I'll help Helmer!