Foreword

Dear Reeder,

Before you proceed further in your action of reading this Novel, I'd love to bring a few things to your notice as regarding the nature of this book.

This is a Nigerian Novel, in case you haven't figured. It's based on Nigerian characters, thrives on Nigerian culture and is also set in Nigeria. Before you begin to get worked up, I want to assure you that this story would still be very appealing and enthralling to reeders from America, Britain, India or whatever country you happen to come from. Don't fret, you'd still be able to relate with a lot in this book.

But just like I said earlier - this book thrives on Nigerian culture alongside its norms and vices. As a Non-Nigerian, the ideology behind certain principles might elude you and you might find it difficult to comprehend but let me implore you to accept whatever seems to be out of place to you as it is.

You're free to abandon this book, if you feel you can't deal with a strange plotline, but for those of you who would progress further - I assure you that your time is gonna be worthwhile and you're gonna have quite a ride.

To the Nigerian Reeders, I want to assure you - this note isn't directed to you, as you would grasp the essence of the book, quite well. Of course.

Happy reading.

T.J. Martins,
July 2017.