Ten

*smut warning*

*****

Three months passed and we were working on elementary school books. When we got this order a month ago the customer wanted us to add some funny cartoons to make it more interesting for the children. The due time was tomorrow and we were just adding a final touches.

I didn't get much sleep since Frank's holidays started. He was now home all the time and after the 'break up' with Danielle he lasted whole three weeks without sex. Basically every night now someone was at our house and that someone did certain activities with Frank that caused my insomnia. I even slept at Ray's two or three times in the past two months because I just needed a good night sleep.

I got to meet Ray's fiance and she was totally okay with me sleeping over. We talked about a lot of things and I also found out we had a lot in common. We talked about her and Ray's wedding and she told me the date they finally agreed on and made sure Ray gave me the invitation card. He actually asked me to his best man and I happily said yes.

"We're done, dude!" Steve laughed and threw away his pen. "Ray! We did it!" We all laughed.

"We should celebrate on Friday. Steve, bring your husband so we can get to know him better." Ray offered with a smile.

"Sure but only if you bring your fiance." Steve smiled and I got sick. It meant I should probably also bring someone and since I don't have a boyfriend and not a lot of close friends it left me with only one option-

"Will you bring Frank?" Ray asked me.

"Yeah, apparently." I sighed and packed my things.

***

I opened the door to our house just to quickly closed them because what I saw would leave me scarred for eternity. Frank had some chick bent over our couch and it really wasn't a pleasant look. After a little while, I decided to risk it and go inside. I covered my eyes with my hand and swiftly ran up the stairs. I slammed my bedroom door shut and kicked my wardrobe. Dammit. I can't do this for much longer.

Half an hour later when my bladder was about to explode I heard giggling in the hallway after they finally left the bathroom. I opened my door just to see the girl running in my towel being chased by Frank with what I believe was her thong.

"Erm, if you could excuse me ma'am." I said loudly and pushed past her to the bathroom. I tried so hard not to laugh when she asked Frank if I was the flatmate he was talking about and how rude I am to call her 'ma'am'. I left the bathroom ten minutes later when I heard Frank call 'bye'.

"I need to talk to you." I told him and went to my room while he went to get dressed.

"I know. I should stop taki-" he started a soon as he opened my door but I cut him off.

"The day after tomorrow you're going with me to dinner. Just people from work and their partners and since you're the closest I have to a partner you're going with me." I told him coldly. "So cancel whatever dick appointment you have." I finished, suppressing my anger and he just stared wordlessly at me for a moment.

"O-okay. Looking forward to it." He smiled confused and left.

"And learn to close the goddamn door!" I yelled after him and kicked it shut myself.

***

In the early hours of Friday morning, I woke up. Again, might I add. I was used to Frank bringing girls here but dammit! That was too much! I. Need. My. Fucking. Sleep.

I got up and headed to his door. I didn't bother knocking and prepared myself for the sight as I barged into the room. Luckily all I saw was Frank's back and when the girl beneath him saw me she squealed and covered herself with his sheets.