nineteen - final

woohoo
final chapter guys fINAL CHAPTER
oh yeah and smut warning

*****

"Harder!" Frank cried out as I slammed into him. I had him bent over the couch and was biting his shoulder. Even after two years of doing that we were still finding each others weak spots or new positions we liked. The couch was our favorite place where to have sex recently.

"Oh fuck, Gee!" He yelled and I chuckled. I loved his little noises and screams. I was so glad the neighbors were on a holiday with their kids, because I was sure they'd be complaining about making too much noise a long time ago.

"Frankie." I moaned and stilled as I climaxed. He bit hard into the couch and groaned as he also let go. We were just catching our breaths when I decided to ask him what I've been planing on asking him for about two months now.

"Marry me." I blabbed out. He stiffened and I stood upright so he could turn around and look at me.

"What?" He asked with a puzzled look. I became insecure for just a split second but then I realized I had nothing to loose so I asked again.

"Marry me, Frank." I smiled at him and he started to tear up.

"Yes, hell yes." He smiled widely and I became the happiest man alive. I started laughing and kissed him. He put his arms around my neck and kissed me back forcefully.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you."

***

"Can you be- ugh, yeah,right there." Frank stopped mid sentence to moan in pleasure. I looked up at him as I was sucking him off and fingering him at the same time. I hummed and he threw his head back on the pillow.

"Shit, uh, can you believe what a whack job the photographer is?" He kept talking about the wedding photographer. "I'd - geez, uhh." He bit his lip hard enough to make it bleed.

"Sugar, can we talk about that later? I would love to make love to my fiancee you know?" I stopped all action to let him know the only photographer I'm interested in is the one lying on my bed and moaning because I was about to fuck him.

"Yeah, whatever." He giggled and I crawled over him to kiss him while I was positioning myself to his entrance. "But like, he couldn't even put the camera on the fucking tripod." He huffed as I was just pushing in.

"Cool." I brushed him off and kept going. I kissed his neck to distract him a little. It seemed to work until he flipped us over and rode me.

"I mean, I could be our photographer, I think I can be a groom and photographer, right?" He pondered while rotating his hips.

"Not a good idea." I said through gritted teeth. It was hard concentrating on what he was saying when he was bouncing on top of me.

"Well, then we are fucked." He stopped and glared at the wall.

"I'd love to be, you know." I sighed and threw my head on the pillow.

"Right, sorry." He told me and started moving again. I propped myself on my elbow so I could pull him closer and kiss him. That seemed to shut him up so we were able to carry on. I wrapped my fingers around his dick and stroked him sensually when it hit me.

"Josh." I blurted out and Frank's eyes widened.

"The fuck?" He looked mad for a second until I explained. It really didn't occur to me how bad it could seem that I said other guy's name while having sex with him.

"Dun. The guy who's friends with Brendon. You said he was talented." I remembered what he told me a few months ago.

"Shit, you're right. What would I do without you." He laughed and then we finally were able to finish what we started.

***

"So, about the kids, how long do you think it takes before we can take him home and stuff." Frank looked at me in the mirror. Sweat was dripping down my forehead and I was pretty sure the make-up girl would kill us both. We were actually supposed to be walking down the aisle in like five minutes.

"I really don't know, babe." I groaned because I was so desperate to climax.

"Mm, do you - ugh, shit, fuck - want a girl or boy first?" He asked me while suppressing his moans and biting his lip.

"Don't know." I breathed out. Just when we both finished there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Can you two stop fucking for fuck's sake? Everybody's waiting for you and mom's pissed that she has to stand so long in those tight shoes." My brother yelled through the door.

"Coming." I called out just as I was buttoning up my shirt.

"Ew, didn't need to know that." Mikey whined and I heard him walk away.

"Didn't realize what I was saying." I shrugged and Frank and I both laughed as we made our way downstairs, where everybody was waiting for us to get married.

***

"Shh, can you be any louder? I just put him to sleep." Frank whispered while he had me doggy style on the bed.

"Sorry, it's just been so long since you fucked me." I breathed out trying to be as quiet as possible.

"I know, it feels weird." He giggled as he moved slowly in and out of me.

"I kinda like it." I moaned and my eyes rolled back when he changed angle a bit.

"Yeah, well get enough of it while it lasts, right? When Miles is bigger we actually have to start planning when to have sex you know." He reminded me for the hundredth time in three months.

"He's only nine months, chill, we have plenty of time." He chuckled and let him have his way with me.

***

"Daaaad!" Our five year old daughter Bandit called from the door.

"Fuck!" Frank wiped his mouth. He was giving me a well deserved blow job after a long week of not getting any action.

"Aren't they home a little earlier?" I asked getting very, very grumpy.

"You know my mother. Ugh, dammit." He groaned as he was getting up. "My knees." He laughed.

"Are you getting old?" I laughed and he shot me a you-are-so-dead look.

"Papaaa!" Bandit yelled once again.

"Why did we want kids again?" I asked Frank and we both smiled because we knew this was our dream since we started dating.

We both went downstairs and I picked her up to hear what she had to say. Frank went to thank his mom for taking kids to the movies and then she drove away.

"Papa, can Amy, Leila, Ginny and Misty sleep over?" Bandit batted her eyelashes at me.  Frank, eight years old Miles and me all groaned. I bet even our three dogs groaned from desperation.

"Five little girls? No way, not under my roof."

*****

the end
it was a long journey and im super glad that there are actually some nice people out there who were interested in this
stay tuned for the next book