Fallen from heaven

~~~~~~~~~~~??? POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All I remember was falling. Falling farther and farther down watching the clouds pass by and the birds getting smaller and smaller until everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Yukio POV~~~~~~~~~~~

A Harpy is a winged women that is half bird half hum-  I got cut off by a teacher barging into the class room. Mr. Okumura we need you immediately! Right,  students stay here I said, as I ran out of the room with the other teacher leaving my students confused.

Once outside a group of exwires and Exorcist were gather around something on the ground. Getting closer to them I see what their looking at. My gods.... I said mouth a gap. Beautiful isn't he? A voice said. I turn to see Mephisto staring ahead with a grin.

The boy, I mean demon or whatever he was, was the most breathe taking being I ever seen. He had glowing golden hair and pale skin. Light seen to roll off of him. His wings though...they were twisted and bloody.

Where did he come from? I ask. Apparently the sky Mephisto said looking up. The Extorist came running to my door talking about a winged demon! Mephisto said cracking up. Where's the winged?! Show it to me! A voice yelled. Before I could turn around I was pushed well more like ran into from behind.

I lost my balance and fell next to the boy on the ground. The boy moved a bit trying to stand up but fell right back down. Sorry bout that Yukio! The voice called out. Finally realizing that was my father voice I rolled my eyes and stood up.

Is-Is that an angel? one of the extorist ask. Possibly my father said, I've never seen a demon with white wings before.

Hey! What's going on? Rin ask running up to were we are. I frown, Rin can't you ever listen? I ask. Well you just left so suddenly I thought I'll  come to see what's sooooo important that you'll......Rin trail off. He was staring at the angel that was in the ground.

Woah he said eyes wide. Take it in while you can my father said. This is the closest you'll ever get to God.

More Extorist got closer. Wow a real angel! Is this a sign? What is he doing here? Was he exile? Was he attack by a demon? Everyone started asking questions getting louder and louder.

Keep it down Mephisto said. Everyone got quiet.

What are we gonna do with him? I ask. Mephisto tap his chin a few times. Extorist! Get the boy to the infirmary!