Demon attraction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~??? POV~~~~~~~~~~~~
Find this angel and bring him to me.
Yes master
~~~~~~~~~~~~Third POV~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was headed out the room. Rin however was staring at Sariel. He wanted to talk to him who knows maybe he could have a chance at a new friend. He reached over to grab Sariel wrist but someone caught his own.

Yukio. Don't touch him Rin he's still healing. Sariel who was talking to Shima turns around and looks at Rin. What happened? He ask. Nothing important. Yukio bent down towards Rin ear and said. Listen Rin your unstable and I don't want you hurting Sariel. I won't hurt him Rin protested.

Rin I can guarantee you the moment you touch him he's gonna get hurt. Yukio said back. Anyways Sariel I wanted to take you to the Exorcist supplies shop so we can get some medicine that can help your wings heal faster. Okay Sariel said.

Oh and here it's a keys to the school their labeled for you Yukio said smiling. Thank you, Sariel said taking the keys from Yukio.

                       ~~~~~~~

At the supplies shop Sariel met Sheimi mother's she was over joy to hear a angel came to her shop. Everything was going smoothly until a Harpy swooped from the sky and tried to grab Sariel. Yukio grab his gun and began to shoot the Harpy down.

The Harpy dodged them. In a instant Rin came and slash the harpy in two with his sword making it disappear. Are you okay? Rin ask. Yes thank you but I was cut a little, And what are all these bugs? Sariel ask. There are more Coal tars than usual Yukio said looking around. Let's get this medicine and get going.

Good idea Rin said helping the angel up. The trio began to leave. They didn't notice the green haired demon watching them as they left, they didn't notice the Naberius following them back.