Hello

All the way to the infirmary the Exorcist couldn't take there eyes off the angel. In the Nurses office were Yukio, Rin, Mephisto and Shiro. This is truly a unexpected event Mephisto said. To think that a heavenly angel would fall unto this filthy Earth. What do you suggest we do with him? Shiro said looking at the angel under the blanket sleeping peaceful. His wings were severely damage and it didn't look like it was gonna heal too fast on its on. The doctors didn't want to mess with it so they put it in a position were it was laying next to the boy but they did clean the blood off from it.

We should wait until he wakes up Yukio said I don't think we should tamper with him. Couldn't have said it better myself Mephisto said. But their is a slight issue he said with his usually smile. What is it? Shiro ask. Since this boy is angel more than likely he will attract demons far and wide. Aw don't tell me that demons have a mating season Rin groaned Shiro gave Rin a look then started laughing loudly so did Mephisto. Don't laugh at me old man! Rin yelled.

Rin please you'll wake him up Yukio said. Rin pouted and turned his head over to the angel he was shuffling a little. He's kinda cute Rin thought wait no I'm a demon he's a angel he is probably gonna wake up look at me and be like " Impure demon! In the name of the Lord I banished you to the lake of flames! Impure demon I purify thou! Leave this humans body and rot in Gehenna!" well something like that. To answer your question Rin Mephisto said wiping a tear from his eye no demons do not have mating season but demons are attracted to what they can't have as in pure innocence.

Mating seasons Shiro said chucking you watch too much nature channels Rin. I don't watch the nature channels at all! Rin said. Yes you already proven that Mephisto said cracking up again. Stop laughing! Rin yelled Don't worry Rin we're gonna have a whale of laughs later Shiro said joining in. Mephisto wheezes and holds his stomach his laughs got louder. Yes we wouldn't want to whale it all out right now Mephisto says. Shiro throws his head back and laughs until the whole room was fill with laugher. You all are a bunch of pricks! Rin said.

Whale, whale, whale what do have here? A salty Rin? Yukio ask.
Mephisto and Shiro falls to the ground and starts rolling around.

SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!  Rin yells. Yukio starts laughing slightly. What they all didn't notice was the angel sitting straight up. W-where am I? Everybody stopped laughing and look over at the angel. His show his sleepy pink eyes and tired face. Rin, Yukio would you step out of the room please? Shiro ask getting up from the floor. Yes father Yukio said dragging Rin out the room with him.