My new life

After Li Mei left, it was time for me to go as well. Uncle came in the cabin, Lu Si-Yan we need to go now, pack your stuff. I packed my stuff and waited for my uncle, I looked in the mirror, it wasn't the girl who was playing in the river, the girl in the mirror was more older and serious without a smile. Me and my Uncle left the ferry, we took a long walk. The trees, the people, and even the air made me feel comfortable and safe. I could see the river that I used to play, the memory's flashed back and were making me cry but I wiped them off and walked faster then I could. I could see my home about 50 meters away, I ran as fast as I could until uncle stopped me, I looked at him, he didn't look back, I slowed down and stopped running. I walked into the house, it was old and rusty but I didn't mind, it was my home. Where is Li-hu? I asked, uncle walked inside the house and I followed him. There was a boy, about 6 years old, uncle lifted him up and gave him to me, he was heavy. Li-hu? there was a slight silence until I gave him back to uncle, I don't think he remembers me uncle. I slowly walked out of the room until Li-hu said, Si-Yan! running towards me, I hugged him and I busted into tears.