Old job

Let me go! I screamed, they ignored me and started to drive. I tried to open the door or the window but it was no use. Please let me go, I asked desperately but they didn't reply. I fell asleep as the car passed my home. When we stopped, I woke suddenly and heard people talking, the doors were locked so I couldn't get out, maybe I should kick the window i thought but it was no use. They opened the door and grabbed me by my arm and took me to a building that looked quiet big and I saw it somewhere. I went up and up and went inside a house which was quiet big. I looked around, it was the Chen's house! I quickly ran to the door but Mr Chen stopped me by locking it. Please let me go, I need to go to my uncle. Then, Mrs Chen came out wearing a beautiful white dress made of silk. Lu Si-Yan how wonderful to meet you again, I was quiet surprised that you left the house without finishing your cooking, please let me go Mrs Chen, ahh, we can't dear, your uncle sold you to us about 1 year ago, and he didn't refund so that makes you still our servant. I was shocked, just shocked. Mrs Chen gave the clothing that I used wear and gave me a list to do. I saw Mrs Hong watching me. Lu Si-Yan why are you here? I thought you were with your family, I told Mrs Hong about what happened. Lu Si-Yan write a letter to your uncle, if you do, he will pick you up and take you home, I paused, Mrs Hong I can't write to my uncle as Mrs Chen won't allow me, I will take it for you Lu Si-Yan just write the letter and give it to me, then, Mrs Chen came in, what is this? said Mrs Chen annoyed, if you were talking about how to make Lu Si-Yan escape, well this time you can't escape because Yimou is going to eat, sit, and even sleep here near the door said Mrs Chen leaving with a bang.