Debut.

"WHAT!"

We all shouted.
"Why didnt you tell us that first, like do you know what that means OMO I'm so exited"

"Of course I know what that means and I already read the lyrics and guess who's rapping!"

Yes finally we are gonna debut. I'm so exited.
Yeah I debuted in APRIL and PURETTY but this is still really special for me and I wanted this for so long. We all wanted to Debut and now is our chance.

We read the lyrics and it is called
Hola Hola
It was pretty good
Next Choreography.
I thought it would be something like oh nana. Bm with Jiwoo and J.seph with me but turns out it was Bm and me.
At least a little. There were some moves from our other songs and it made it all more interesting.
After hours of practicing we eventually made it.
We danced and it was so fun. Probably cause Bm had to give me a Back hug and it was so cute.
And Jiwoo slayed it seriously she was killing it and her split.
Damn
No wonder he is in love with her she can do anything.
He didn't talk to me at all which made me really sad. Cause I was alone all day. Well kinda I sang with Jiwoo we talked and laughed then J.seph came along and they started talking and I'm just third wheeling right now.
Why am I even worrying about me third wheeling.
I was just jealous. He likes her and J.seph will probably like her too cause they are getting closer and closer. And because of the choreography. Even tho he doesn't really hug her. He even hurt her while trying to back hug her.
We were now on our way home and of course here we are in this stupid elevator. All four of us and its just completely silent.

"The song is really good. We did all pretty well!"

Thank god. Its not silent anymore

"Well but SOMEONE couldnt give me a proper back hug. Cause of that I bumped into his shoulder with my head, twice!"

Great now they are talking and we are awkwardly silent.
The door FINALLY opened. Why do I feel like it always go so slow when something happened.
They walked out first and we followed behind it was really awkward none of us talked.

"Is everything Ok with you Matthew?"

I was really curious about it.

"Nope, everything is just right"

"Doesn't sound so!
Just tell me please Bm?"

"Its her I'm trying to get over but she is everywhere and I can't stop thinking about her."

Well shit ok I know that I said I need to move on but like damn he is cute talking about Jiwoo
Yeah I forgot its Jiwoo.

"Can I ask you something"

Oh god does he know that I like him!

"Sure..."

"Are you and J.seph dating?"

Wait why does he care... maybe he thinks Jiwoo is in a relationship with him and just wants to be sure that its not J.seph

"No... why are you asking?"

Cause you love me?

"Cause I wanted to be sure of something"

Oh, that's it. Why wasn't I surprised.

Bm P.O.V
I felt better knowing that they are not in a relationship. I felt relieved but what if he's gonna ask her out and then they will be a thing and I will be sad and she will be happy but I have to be happy cause if she is happy then I'm happy too.

Hold up wait a minute

If J.seph really wants to be in a relationship with Somin, why is he always with Jiwoo. Thats weird. He even left her for Jiwoo and talked to her instead of Somin

"Somin can I tell you something?"

"Sure"

"If you are in love with J.seph, why are you like never near him ore you like barely talk"

"Cause like I said I love him but I'm shy around him"

Haha I know that she's lying but why?

"You weren't shy when you were cuddling with him ore when you were cuddling and sleeping with him on the couch ore when you held his hand?!"

I think that sounded way to jealous

"Ok maybe I just did it cause I felt like doing so and yeah your right I  don't love him cause the one I love and want is just so stupid and doesn't clearly see that I trucking love him and after all why are you so angry about it its not like you're my boyfriend so please leave it!"

Well shit.
Ok she is right I'm  not her boyfriend but why did she lie about loving J.seph . And who is this guy. It can't be me can it?

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

😍😍😍