열두: flirting?

"my heart wants what it wants, and right now, it needs you."

_____________________________________

"What right do you have to be close to Yoongi?" the girl takes your belongings and dumped them on the ground, deliberately stepping all over them with her foot. You eyed the one precious gift that Hyuna had given to you.

It was fine losing everything else in the house, but that music box was the one that hurt the most.

"You're despicable, doing all these for a guy." you glared at her, but winced when Eunha tightened the grasp around your arms.

You would very much like to kick their ass right now, but the knife around your neck didn't give you that option.

"You think you're better now compared to the past? Yoongi wouldn't like such an ugly girl like you" She grabbed your hair, and you bite your lower lip from the pain.

_______________________________________

The members all froze as you walked soulessly into the room. Their eyes were fixed on the bruises on your arm.

Only Yoongi ran to you in a hurry, an expression on his face that you've never seen before. He gently rubs your shoulder, his eyes in a panicked state.

"Does it hurt alot? What happened?" His brows were furrowed in worry.

You could tell the other members were concerned, but even more shocked about how Yoongi wasn't his usual self.

"It doesn't hurt, just stings a little" you replied, and the look in his eyes softened slightly.

Yoongi then gently pulled you closer, leading you away from the members and out of the room.

"Did you walk all the way back here?" He looks at your cuts with pain in his eyes. You were a little flustered when he tightens the grip in your interlocked hands.

Without hesitation, Yoongi carries you and plops you on a nearby chair, examining your injuries.

"What are you-

The boy bites the hem of his shirt, and tore the fabric off. You watched speechlessly as he uses it to bandage the bleeding cut on your palm.