이십 육: away

"The thing about pain is, it coexists with joy. That's why I'm willing to go through the pain of loving you, so I can indulge you."

_______________________________________

"Ugh...." Aeri pulls the softness closer to her, hugging it tightly. Warmth wrapped around her like a security blanket, her nightmares all gone and away.

In her dream she could see the stars aligned in the sky, the nights where she felt like she lost something important. Ever since she woke up in that hospital, she's struggled to grasp everything, getting her identity and life back. She couldn't even recognise her parents.

But she knew, something else. There was something else she wanted to remember, but couldn't.

Recently, the events that happened had brought back fuzzy memories, perhaps from her childhood. The image of rushing water, the desperate desire to live....and someone.

The arms around her tightened when her eyes begin to open slowly, revealing a blurry vision of a face she knew very well.

"jagiya." Yoongi smiles gently at her, leaning on the bed propped with his elbow. He pulls her head into his chest lovingly.

"you're awake."

Aeri blinks in confusion, the images in her dreams drifted into nothingness. Somehow, Yoongi's expression was....softer, than normal.

And then a sudden rush of coldness hit her. Aeri finds her eyes travelling down her body, to her bare legs. She's only wearing a towel with nothing underneath.

"Uhm" Aeri blushes intensely, trying to cover up whatever bare skin with her arms.

Yoongi's expression turns into amusement, and he chuckles with a gummy smile.

"You fell asleep in the shower." he explains before he stripped off his shirt, pulling it over her quickly.

Aeri couldn't help but steal a glance at his milky white torso, holding back a gulp. Yoongi hugs her tightly, cuddling into her arms before pulling away again.

"Your hair is damp....I'll dry it for you." He stares into her with half opened eyes, his hand running through her hair.

The girl nods, pulling down the shirt to cover up most of what it could. The hem of the shirt ended at the middle of her thighs, gaining Yoongi's attention.

He tries to avert his eyes, but the sight was too tempting. He was a man, afterall.

Somehow managing to hold back, Yoongi jumps off the bed, walking slowly to the closet where he throws her one of his sweatpants.