Striving To Be Perfect (A Percy Jackson Fanfiction)

Author's Note: This is my first fanfic so it may suck. Constructive criticism is welcome. Writing has never been my strong point. This is a Nico and OC fanfic. I hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson series or its characters. I do however own the character Victoria.

My name is Victoria. I am the only daughter of Artemis. As in the Greek goddess Artemis. If that wasn't rare enough in and of itself i live at Camp Half-Blood. Temporarily anyways. Since I am the only daughter of the goddess Artemis my mother wanted me to train at Camp Half-Blood before I joined the hunt. She also said that I could learn why boys and men are horrible and live a normal life before I pledge myself to a male free and immortal life. My life Sucks. I have to live up to the standards of my mother, protect myself from monsters trying to kill me, constantly I might add, and everyone around me thinks I'm strange. I only have acquaintances. People think I'm morbid and they think the things I like are weird. They think I'm goth. I'm not goth I just don't like pink and purple and all the other girly things that "normal" girls like. I have a lot of alone time because of this. What I didn't know was that my llife was about to take an insane turn.