3

Allie walked into the house and sighed as she saw Tanya standing there and looking at her "don't start" Allie said as she walked past Tanya and into the kitchen. She grabbed some bread and placed it into the toaster as Tanya followed her into the kitchen and sighed "im worried about you, me and your dad are" Tanya said as Allie rolled her eyes "im fine" Allie said "no, your not, your out drinking, your always out drinking, your eighteen and were worried" "im not an alcoholic if that's what your saying" Allie said and Tanya sighed "you cant keep doing this Allie, its not healthy" Tanya said as Allie sighed, she looked to Tanya for a moment "healthy? your one to talk" Allie said as Tanya frowned "what's that meant to mean?" Tanya asked "nothing is healthy about this family, and you know it. Tell me mum how long have you been sleeping with dad again?" Allie asked as Tanya looked taken aback "allie, I..." "don't mum, just don't, im going out and before you ask im not going to the mum as im not a drunk" allie said, not sure f she was trying to convince Tanya or herself.

***

Allie walked out into the square and saw peter beale, Peter use to date her older sister Lauren. Allie walked over to him and peter o frowned as he saw her "allie?" "hi peter, how are you?" she asked and he smiled "i didn't know that you were back" he said and she smiled "yeah, I decided I needed a change" Allie said "really? because charley told me that you got kicked out for drugs" Peter said as Allie rolled her eyes "blabber mouth she is" Allie said as peter smiled to her "so, how's things at home?" peter asked as she sighed "strange, I mean, different...I don't know" Allie said as Peter smiled "is your mum okay, I saw her at the hospital last week?" peter asked and allie frowned "i think so" allie said, she was feeling concerned for her mum, knowing she had been at the hospital. 

Charley walked over to where Allie and Peter were and rolled her eyes, she could see that they were fliting "come on you" Charley said as she grabbed Allies arm and pulled her away from him "what?" allie asked as she looed to charley who smirked to her "you, you have had a crush on him since you were twelve, why don't you just make a move on him" Charley said as Allie rolled her eyes "because, hes not interested in the likes of me, and oh, he dated my sister, so it would be awkward" Allie said "if you ask me, he likes you I can tell, I always know these things" charley said as allie rolled her eyes "what's this, the great charley Mitchell, love guru now?" "shut up Shrek" charley said nudging Allie "whatever, Voldemort called, he wants his face back" Allie said "come on, lets go for a drink" Charley said.

***

Charley helped Allie up the steps to the house, she was drunk again. Tanya opened the door and sighed as she saw Allie "im sorry" Charley said to Tanya as they placed her onto the sofa "do t be, she has a problem" Tanya said as charley looked to her best friend "you think you'll be okay?" charley asked "she'll be fine, thanks for bringing her back" Tanya said as charley nodded. Tanya sighed and looked to Allie and sat next to her "why do yo do this?" Tanya asked as Allie looked to her "why didn't you tell me you were ill again, its back isn't it?" Allie asked tears in her eyes "allie" "the cancer?" Allie asked as Tanya nodded and placed a hand on her cheek "im sorry, I didn't want to worry you, any of you" Tanya said as a tear slid down allie's face, she didn't want to go through the thought of loosing her mum again.