9

Allie groaned to herself as she woke up. She walked down the stairs and sighed to herself as she heard max and Tanya who were whispering "she's my daughter and I want to know" max said as Allie sighed as she rolled her eyes. She knew her parents weren't happy over how she was pregnant and wanted to know who the father was. Allie walked to the fridge and grabbed a glass of orange juice and sat down as max and Tanya looked to her "Allie. Sweetie" Tanya said as she sat down next to Allie who looked to her and sighed "if you are going to ask who the father is, don't even bother as I am not telling you" Allie said as max looked to her and shock his head "do you even know?" Max asked as Allie looked to him and shock her head "yes father, unlike you I don't screw anything with a pulse" Allie said as she stood up and walked upstairs as Tanya looked to max "now look what you did" she said as she walked off.

Max answered the door and smirked as he saw it was Charley "is Allie in?" "Upstairs, come in" he said as she nodded "so you know about Allie?" He asked as Charley nodded. Max walked over to her and placed a hand on her hip and smirked "so do you know, who the father is?" He said as he ran a hand sown her waist as he went to lean in and kiss her as she pushed him away and glared "no, I want let you seduce information out of me, she's my best friend" Charley said as he looked to her and frowned "hasn't stopped you before" he said as Charley looked to him and glared. She knew she wanted to tell him about jack, rub it in his face that she was with the better brother but jack wanted to tell them and Allie was the only that knew. "Sod off max" Charley said as she walked off to allies room.

***

Allie lay in bed with peter who looked to her and smiled "my family is going mad" Allie said as he looked to her and smiled "it's going to be okay" peter said as Allie looked to him and smiled as she placed a hand on her stomach and sighed "I hope your right, Im going to Lauren and then my parents and then hopefully it will be okay" she said as peter ran a hand through his hair as he looked to her and smiled "it will be, I know your scared I was too but I'm glad my dad knows and Lucy, they except you for you and it will be okay" he said as Allie looked to him and smiled. She knew that he was right but hey we're both scared of how her family would react especially Max. Allie knew how protective he was of her and knew max had hate for peter over him and Lauren and it worried her.

Later that day, Allie got home and spotted Lauren who looked to her "can we talk?" Lauren asked her little sister as Allie looked to her "I was going to ask you the same" Allie said as they walked into the living room. Allie looked to Lauren and sighed "I know about you and peter, I saw you kissing" Lauren said as Allie sighed "I'm sorry, I didn't want to do this, I was going to tell you" Allie said "do you love him?" "I do and I'm pregnant too but I don't know how to tell dad" Allie said as Lauren smiled "it's okay, peter and I have history but I'm glad you can make him happy unlike me" Lauren said as Allie looked to her and smiled as the two sisters hugged.

***

Later that day, Allie smiled as she walked to the swings where she spotted Charley "hey" Charley said as Allie sat next to her "are you okay" Charley asked Allie sighed as she looked to her best friend and sighed "honestly I'm terrified, I need to tell my parents and I'm scared how they will react when they learn peter is in the sad" Allie said as Charley looked to her and smiled "it will be okay" she said as Allie looked to her and smiled hoping she was right.