6

Allie groaned as she was woke up. She frowned as she looked to see Charley who was sitting on the edge of her bed. Allie frowned and looked to see it was just past eight in the morning "charley, what are you doing here?" she asked as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. Charley looked to her and sighed " Lauren let me in, I'm pregnant" Charley said as Allie sat up and looked to her best friend. Allie didnt know that Charley had been with jack, she thought that it was maxs baby and it made her mad as she thought that her father had been reckless and got her best friend pregnant, had gotten Phil Mitchell's daughter pregnant. Allie had finally gotten over her drink problem and sighed as she moved over to the edge of the bed and pulled Charley into a hug "it will be okay" Allie said as charley sighed to herself. Allie knew just how scared charley was and wanted to be there as best as she could.

***

Allie sighed to herself as she stood on peters doorstep. He smiled to her and lead her into the house "are you okay? i haven't seen you since you were in hospital" he said as she looked to him and smiled "yeah, my mum wouldn't let anyone come and see me, she wanted me to go cold turkey and didnt want me to be around anyone, i got your flowers thy were beautiful" she said as he smiled. He walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "i know that we haven't had it easy, but when i kissed you i know that it meant something to you as well as me" he said as she looked to him and smiled "your my sisters ex" she said as he nodded "and that's why we have to keep it secret, it doesn't mean i don't like you" he said as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her as he pushed her onto the sofa. He ran his hands down her body and moaned under his toast as her hands went to his belt. He looked to her and smiled "ret you sure?" he asked as she nodded. They stripped off and he pulled her close before he pushed into her. She moaned and bite into his shoulder as he started to move in and out of her. Allie rolled her eyes into the back of her head as she felt herself reach her high "peter? are you in?" she heard Ian call "shit" Allie said as they pulled apart. Allie grabbed her clothes off of the ground and rushed to the back door, feeling embarrassed as they were almost caught.

***

Allie walked into the pub that day "can i have an orange juice" she asked mick who nodded and handed her it. She was finding things hard, not drinking. She spotted max and jack who were sitting in the corner and sighed as she spotted her father "you couldn't do it, could you?" she asked max who sighed "what?" he asked "charley, you got her pregnant i asked you to stay away from her and you couldn't. I swear you do nothing but mess with my life, i hope hat your happy" Allie said as jack grabbed her pulling her away "he didnt do it" Jack said as Charley looked to him and frowned "what do you mean?" she asked as Charley walekd in with Phil and Sharon as well as her mum and sister "I got charley pregnant, not max" Jack said as Charley hung her head and Allie shock her head "i---i cant deal with this" Allie siad as she walked out of the pub.

Allie sat on Arthurs bench in the middle of the square as peter walked over and took a seat next to her. She looked to him and smiled "i cant do this, the secrets i want us to go public" she said as he looked to her and sighed "you know we cant, you know how people will react. Your family hate me, how do you think they will react learning i dumped Lauren for you" "i never asked you too" Allie siad as he sighed "i just cant, okay" he said as she looked to him and shock her head "your embarrassed, you don't want to be seen with the drunk, the alcoholic, i mean i know how your dad will react. Whatever, you know what when you decide hat you want come and find me yeah" Allie siad as she walked off with tears rolling down her face.

***

Allie walked into the house as a tear rolled down her face "hey" Tanya said as she smiled to her daughter "mum" Allie said as she ran to Tanya and hugged her "hey, what happened" Tanya asked as she smoothed her daughters hair "why is it all messed up?" Allie asked as Tanya smiled i don't know sweetie" she said as she held Allie close. Allie was unaware of the secrets her parents were keeping, unaware they were having an affair.