2

"He's so hot." "We fucked one time and oh my god it was amazing." "No way, we did too!" "God, please tell me it was after we did because I don't want your herps." I listen in as the girls in the stall next to mine talk about having sex with my boyfriend.
I shake my head and wipe my tears, I walk out and go up to the sink, the girls walk out behind me and stare at me.
"Oh, did you hear that?" One girl asks and they all look at each other and walk out quickly, I shake my head and walk out, running right into.
"Sam?" I ask with my mouth falling open, he glances down at me and smirks.
"Mr.Wilkinson, to you, actually." He says nodding towards me slightly, my jaw is probably on the floor at this point, he lifts his hand up and closes my mouth, smirkingly.
"I- uh- I've gotta- bye." I say walking off, he calls after me and catches up to me once I walk out of the school doors, where no one is.
"Look I'm only here for an internship." He says grabbing my arm lightly, stopping me in my tracks, I look up at him and he nods.
"Are you interning to work here? Like are you going to be my teacher?" I ask him and he looks down, I snatch my arm and continue walking, he starts walking after me once again and I stop.
"WE HAD SEX! I HAD SEX WITH MY TEACHER." I exclaim and he looks taken back, and then gives a sly smile.
"Well at least it was good sex." He shrugs, I feel heat come up into my cheeks and I look away, wanting to smile, but I can't, this could ruin my education, his job.
"Look we didn't technically have sex when I was a teacher, today is my first day, so-" I stop him shaking my head and speaking up.
"You were already signed up." I say looking at him, he looks off into the distance and looks back at me.
"Don't worry, no one will ever find out okay?" He says stepping towards me, placing his hand on my shoulder, i nod and he grabs my head kissing it, I pull away quickly.
"You can't do that." I sigh, he lets out a deep breath and nods.
"Unfortunately, I know." He says looking into my eyes, I feel my stomach turn and I look away.
"I've gotta get to class." I mumble, I walk away and into the doors of the school, without him following me this time. I get to my classroom and sit down, the teacher isn't in here yet so I get up and walk to Andreas seat.
"Andrea, I'm in a mess. I need some advice." I whisper to her, she turns and goes to speak, but the teachers voice cuts her off.
"Hey guys, get in your seats please and focus your attention to me." The teacher says loudly, the chatter dies and he nods, he begins to teach but all I can think about is Sammy.