Chapter 5

Ian

"Before I start telling you my story... Did you buy the Oreos?" Ariel asked Remi with her arms crossed. We all looked at her like she was out of her mind, but that was Ariel for you. This family is crazy. And I didn't call her aunt, because she didn't want to. She said it will make her feel old.

"Mama... Yes, I did buy some, but I ate from them," Remi muttered without looking at her mom. I glanced at Ariel and saw that her hormones were taking over her calm self. She looked at her daughter like she was about to kill her. "Did you leave me some?" Ariel asked, narrowing her bright blue eyes.

Remi leaned back in Derek's lap and nodded. "Yes, I bought 12 packs, I only ate 2 and a half. What do you think I am? A monster?" She replied. The girl can eat even though she looks like she barely eats anything.

She had a nice body, but she was short and it made her cuter. With the shade of her blue eyes and brown hair, plus the dimples on her full cheeks, she looked absolutely gorgeous. When I looked at Ariel, I knew that Remi took the genes from her mama.

Look at me! Describing the looks of my best friend's sister, the one we kidnapped because of a stupid dare from Uncle Owen. "Cariño, it's time to tell the story," uncle Jaxon pointed out with a smile.

Ariel nodded, then she laid her back on his shoulder. "So, Remi before you and your brothers were born, I got kidnapped, from my own safe bedroom." She dropped the boom and waited for Remi's reaction. We all waited for her reaction.

"So, you weren't joking when you said, ' I'll manage if I'll ever get kidnapped' Wow, but who kidnapped you and why?" Remi asked with excitement filled in her eyes, then she crossed her legs and sat crossed-legged on Derek's lap. She's comfortable alright.

"Um... By us," uncle Jaxon cleared his throat while raising his hand and Remi's eyes went wide. This was a normal reaction, at last. "What?" She yelled very loud.

We all covered our ears, that girl got some lungs."That's how I met your mother, we kidnapped her because we used to owe a favor to the man who ordered us to kidnap her. We had no other choice but to do that. Don't worry though, we didn't treat her like in the movies, where the kidnapper keeps his victim locked in a room without a window or something like that, No," uncle Jaxon explained.

I looked at dad and he was nodding. "Yeah, in fact, your mama was the one controlling us, she wasn't afraid at all. She beat us in COD many times, and her love for Oreos scared us all. However, when Jaxon and Ariel started loving each other, we knew that nothing could stop them and when the man who ordered to kidnap her showed up, we ran away from him to an airport in New York, until he was arrested by the police. The story is too long to tell, so I cut a lot of crazy events from it." Dad explained with a grin on his face.

We, boys, knew about that story a couple of years ago when we saw a picture of my uncles, dad, mom, and Ariel. When we asked about it, they told us the whole story. And what a lovely story it was. "Okay. Wow, what a life, mama!" Remi commented while laughing so hard that she was clutching her stomach. She was actually laughing.

"I know right," Ariel smiled. Like mother, like daughter.

After we all calmed down, Remi cleared her throat. "Let's get serious now! Why did you kidnap me? I mean, was it an actual dare?" She asked while looking straight at me.

I had no other choice, so I nodded. "Yes, and I believe that dad promised to tell the story that led us to kidnap you, isn't that right, dad?" I looked at him with a smirk. I'm not telling anything when I know I'm dying after that, because her brothers and father can be super scary and violent at times, I witnessed that, hence, I'd like to keep my life safe.

"Curse you!" Dad whispered under his breath, but we all heard him, making mom smack his arm hard. I enjoyed that as much as dad hated it. "That's your boy! Now, spill what I need to know. Right. Now." Mom glared at him. I love mom so much. She's always with her children when dad is wrong. No, she's always on our side.

"Fine... A week ago, Noah, Owen, the boys, and I gathered for a fun night out, we had so much fun until Owen suggested that we should play truth or dare. He ordered the boys to kidnap you, Remi. The boys immediately said no, but Owen started playing with their ego, saying cowards and whatnot. He told them they couldn't do it, but the boys said out of impulse: ′Yes, we can, and we will! just wait,′ we thought they were joking. We took them for granted, and that was a big mistake. So, what I'm trying to say is... it's Owen's fault." Dad finished with a grin knowing that uncle Owen was dead meat when they saw him.

We were all silent until someone decided to speak. "Okay, we understand, but what I'm very pissed off at, is: why didn't you invite us for the night out?" Sammy was the first one to speak. He got a point; I'd ask the same question.

Logan looked at him with a grin. "We wanted to plan a surprise kinda party for you guys because Nick, Luca, Lucas, Ian, and I are going to live in the house, next to yours." He countered and we nodded. The quads stood up with smiles on their faces. "Seriously? That's great." They all said together. They are quadruplets for sure.

"Yes, we want to finish our high school years with you guys. It's more fun that way," I confronted them with what was on our minds.

That news was indeed a surprise. "That's great news, and I'll cook for you. I know you can't survive without food." Ariel clapped her hands, excited.

We smiled at her kindness, but the boys were counting on me for the food and of course, we wouldn't tell her that and we know that she was busy for us, she was a doctor after all. "Thanks, Ariel, that would be a great help," mom replied after she hugged her.

I looked at Remi and saw her sleeping on her brother's lap. She looked unbelievably beautiful. The day was tough on her. "I think it's time for us to go home," Uncle Jaxon pointed out, and Ariel nodded with a yawn. "Yes, I feel tired. Derek, could you carry Remi to the car?" Ariel asked her son.

As Derek wanted to speak, mom stood up and slammed her hand on the couch's arm. "Absolutely not, you are staying here tonight, it's late and it's a long way home. You are staying here and I'll not take a no for an answer." Mom cleared and the McKnight family sighed, knowing there was no winning an argument with my mom. It's gonna be a long night.

••••••••••••••••••••••√√√•••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello beautiful readers ♡

Thanks for the nice comments and votes, they mean a lot ☆

I hope you liked this chapter :)

Describe yourself in one word!

Please vote and comment ♛