Chapter 16

Remi's POV

I grabbed the letter and saw the handwriting and the signature. "This letter is from Vincent Payne. It's too obvious," I stated in a bored tone. Mama and dad looked at me with panicked eyes. "So, don't be afraid guys," I reassured them. He was an idiot. "Oh yeah, that's him for sure." Derek nodded and we all relaxed.

"Why is he after you guys?" Dad asked us and I shrugged, not really wanting to talk about it. "He hates us, especially me and he wants Remi to be his girlfriend. Today, he received three punches in the nose, two from Ian and one from Derek." Jack explained with a proud grin.

"Why did you hit him?" Loren asked out of curiosity, not anger because she knew her brother. "Well, the first punch was from Ian. Vincent pinned me to a locker and tried to kiss me. When Ian saw him, he did his magic. He got the other punches when he stopped me by the wrist on lunch break and after Ian's threat, he disappeared." I explained. I looked at dad and saw his angry furious face getting redder by the second.

"That son of a b-" Dad wanted to swear but mama didn't let him, she slapped his head. "Language! And that son of a female dog! He's so dead when I see him next time." Mama clinched her fists and looked for something to break. She found none.

I looked at my brothers and they were too relaxed and not worried, except for Sammy. He looked like he was drowned in his own thoughts. "Sammy, are you okay?" I asked, and that caused everyone to look at him. Way to grab everyone's attention.

He raised his head and nodded. "Yes, it's just... Remi?" He said. "Yeah?" I raised my eyebrows and waited. "Vincent thought that Ian is your boyfriend?" Sammy asked and my brothers started denying it saying no, not gonna happen, Keep dreaming and whatnot. "Just shut up," Sammy yelled at his brothers and they did shut up. Like little puppies that they didn't receive their food.

"I guess so," I replied. "We will keep it that way, until Vincent's attack. I know that he'll do something to you and I'm not risking anything. So, Ian, you'll stay near her most of the time, in school. When we are not with her but don't cross any boundaries!" Sammy directed his talk to Ian. I looked at him and saw him smiling like he just won something valuable.

"Sure, I have no problem with that," Ian replied and my brothers stood next to Sammy. They were measuring his temperature. "Sammy, have you gone nuts?" Derek yelled at him. "No, think about it guys. He will do something that we don't know, we have to keep our baby sister safe." He replied and dad nodded.

"Actually, Sammy is right. We don't know what he will do, so Ian, Remi is under your protection when the boys are not with her... But do not act wild with her. Do you hear me, son?" Dad smiled at him but his smile was his threat. Ian got nervous and nodded quickly. "Of course, sir. I won't do anything to her," he answered.

"Yeah, Ian. If you do anything to her, I'm gonna tell mom about you and kill you with my two hands." Loren out of nowhere jumped in front of her brother, with a smiling face. What's wrong with these people? Smiles are supposed to be happy and not meant for threatening Ian.

"Okay, let's give the boy a little rest, will ya?" Uncle Adrian patted Ian's shoulder and sat him on the couch. "Good luck, man." The two sets of twins hoped for Ian and I rolled my eyes. They made the guy a criminal. They are too overprotective. I need to tell Aurora what happened today.

"Okay now, who's hungry and ready to eat my delicious food?" Mama asked and all raised our hands. "It was my cooking, by the way," dad added and we all laughed and mom scowled at him.

After we ate dinner, the boys went to their house, my brothers to their rooms and Uncle Adrian and Loren went back. Today was... Action. I went to my room after I helped mama clean the table and the dishes. I opened the drawer and pulled out a pack full of Oreos, I started munching on them while I was waiting for Roo to connect to Skype.

Three Oreos later she was connected. "Hey, girl, what's up?" Roo asked. "Anyone who's taller than us," I replied and she laughed. "True that. Anyways, how was the dinner with the boys?" she asked as she ate her chocolate bar. "Oh, you won't believe what happened!" I told her and she sat probably on her bed. "What?"

"Uncle Adrian came with his new girlfriend who's Ian's sister, her name is Loren." I cleared and her eyes widened. "Man! I wish that I came, I love uncle Adrian. He's adorable," she whined and I chuckled. "That's not all, Ian might and that's a might like me," I added and her eyes widened.

"What? How? When?" She asked in a higher tone. "Well, when mama said that she hopes for me to find a romantic guy and all, the boys objected as usual," I stopped talking to add the effect of anticipation. "And?" she wanted me to speak faster. "And Ian objected as well," I finished. She stood of her bed and started jumping up and down. "Omg, omg, omg, omg, yes! He does like you, there is no might in the situation." She yelled and I lowered the volume so no one could hear her.

"Shush Roo, and sit down," I ordered and she sat. "That's not all that happened. I also got a threatening letter too, guess from who?" I asked with a laugh. "Vincent?" She replied and I opened my mouth to say no but then realized that she said, Vincent. "How did you know?" I asked, confused.

"Eh, he's predictable and an idiot." She replied and I nodded. "Yeah he is, but the best part is that Ian will stay with me when my brothers are not around," I wiggled my eyebrows at her and she giggled. "Oh, that's fantastic." She said in her Australian accent. "Give me a movie to watch, I did my homework and all that stuff," I requested and she put her finger on her chin.

"Mmm did you watch The Shallows?" She asked and I shook my head. "No, is it good?" I asked. "Definitely, you must watch it," she stated and I bid her goodbyes. I put on Popcorn time and searched for the movie. Two hours later, I was in dreamland, eating Oreos and Skittles.

•••••••••••••••••••••√√√••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys:)

I hope you liked this chapter ♛

Please vote and comment ♡

Thank you all for reading :)