Chapter 5

Everyone gathered together at the lobby of the boat, Melissa was shaking with excitement as she kept chanting 'haunted house'. "Haunted house. Haunted house. Haunted house!" Melissa shouts, "Why are you so excited about the haunted house?" Zane asks.

"I just love horror. Horror movies, horror games, Halloween," Melissa answers, "I find it weird though that's there's a haunted house in Starlight. In the summer," Garroth comments to which everyone agrees with. "'Come on, who doesn't love a good scare?" Melissa questions, "Zane," Aphmau bluntly answers, pointing at Zane.

Although Aphmau and Garroth already knew, everyone else was pretty confused and surprised. "Really?" Kim questions, "I thought you'd love scary stuff," Melissa says. "Why would you assume that?" Zane questions, although he feels like he already knows the answer.

"Well, it's because you're...you know..." Melissa's voice trails off, "Emo," Zane finishes for her. "I don't know if I consider myself emo. It's more of a style than a personality," Zane explains. "Also, I don't love scary stuff," Zane adds. "You love yourself," Lucinda jokes, "You're wrong," Zane jokes back.

"On you being scary or you loving yourself?" Kim questions, "Both," Zane answers but both Aphmau and Garroth smacks him behind the head, making him yelp. "Anyway, is everyone ready?" Melissa asks, "Hold on, I have to do something real quick," Aphmau says and walks away. "I should use the bathroom before we go," Garroth says, "Yeah, he pees whenever scared," Zane says, teasing Garroth but he didn't care.

Aphmau walks down the hall towards her room, "What?!" Aphmau stops when hearing Derek yelling in shock in his bedroom with Rachel. "Yes, Aaron informed me that there's apparently a restaurant here who refused to accept our "kind" into their establishment," Rachel explains, when hearing this made Aphmau hide to eavesdrop.

Derek's eyes widen, "That's disgusting!" Derek exclaims, "Aaron also explained to me that Zane threatened the man with public shame by posting a video of him saying racist things to the internet," Rachel explains. "You can never escape the internet," Derek comments and Rachel agrees.

"Aaron thought that Zane's actions were a bit to much he says," Rachel adds, "Well I will have to disagree. Zane was just trying to stand up for himself and every werewolf," Derek says. "Derek, Zane isn't a werewolf," Rachel states. "Right, sorry, but it was still the right thing for Zane to stand up for the werewolves and his friends. If anything he should post that video. Maybe I could take to a news station about it and ask him to hand me the video," Derek says but Rachel shakes her head.

"That's to much, threatening the guy was enough but what if he was just a guy who was doing his job? If he let Aaron and his pack into the restaurant, he could've gotten fired, but if the video gets Public, he'll be fired and shamed, it's a lose lost situation for the man. We can't ruin someone's life," Rachel explains. "Well, it's not only going to be him but the whole establishment. We have to spread awareness of this," Derek says.

"Besides, it's illegal to record someone without their knowledge," Rachel adds, "We'll blur our the face," Derek says. Rachel lets out a sigh, "Derek, just think about it before you make a regrettable decision," Rachel says, "Fine, whatever you say love. So, was that all that was bothering Aaron?" Derek asks.

"No, there was something else but Aaron didn't say," Rachel answers, "Did you ask?" Derek asks, "No, I just know that there's something else wrong," Rachel responds but Derek gives her a confused look. "How? It could've just been the fact that he experienced his first rejection due to being a werewolf," Derek says.

"A mother knows. Also, he came back soaked of soda. There's something else, but I'll wait until Aaron is ready to talk," Rachel explains and Derek nods. Aphmau quickly walks off to make sure he wouldn't notice.