Chapter 2 - I dibs his as-

-

🍣

Her | Him | Her friend

"This is Holvan's Sushi hotline, how may I help you?"

"OOoOo sexy voice is back-"

"You two again, and yes I'm still ill. What can I do for you two lovely ladies this time?"

"What a gentleman, I dibs his as-"

"SHUT UP already!"

-
After yesterday's ordeal, I was not ready for a repeat. So I quickly grabbed the phone off Sara. She huffed, blowing her dark hair out of her face and motioned to put it on speaker.
-

"Sorry, yes it's us again. Um, we are, just in need of snacks so-"

"Lies, she just wanted to speak to you again,"

-
I sent a death stare at Sara as she rolled sat on the floor beside me, rolling on to her stomach.
-

"I'm sure your friend was just after a snack"

"And I'm sure she's full after the huge bowl of popcorn she just had"

"Sushi is a healthier alternative to popcorn, I don't blame your friend for wanting some."

"Hey ,Mr sexy voice you're meant to be on my side!"

"Sara please stop so I can order like a normal customer,"

"See she does want to talk to you.."

"I mean I'm the only one who permanently works on the hotline so she would have no choice, there's only me to talk to."

-
Sara could see the blush rising to my cheeks with every word she said.
I loved her dearly but she's always been very straightforward with people, myself, on the other hand, I'm shy.
-

"Sara stop I swear to god or I'll break your legs and you'll be having no sushi"

"You better let your friend order Sara, she sounds angry,"

"Woah jeezz everyones ganging up on me today! What have I done to you hotline hottie?"

"Oh nothing, but you're gonna get your ass kicked by your friend in a moment,"

"She loves me really, she couldn't hate me for lo-"

"Sara shut your mouth!"
-
She continued to laugh until she stopped and drew a line across her lips with her index finger and thumb, miming throwing away a key.
-

"Thank you. I'm so sorry for wasting your time,"

"Hey don't worry about it. Your friend is entertaining to say the
least."

-
I looked over at Sara to see her looking at me with puppy eyes, batting her eyelids as she absorbed the compliments. I blew her kiss because, he's right, she's entertaining, she's my best friend.
-

"So, what are you girls having?"

"Right, um we just want some...seaweed thins with salt and soya sauce and two miso soups please,"

"Same address?"

"Same address,"

"Your delivery is on its way"

"Thank you"

Hey guys!

These chapters are very short and I'm hoping on publishing them quickly.

This is a short story but if you do want the chapters a little longer please say so and I'll make it happen.

As always, keep reading!
-AMG