Hide and Seek

Ethan has arrived and we were waiting for Harry and Tobi to get here. We were filming the biggest game of Hide and Seek ever in the Sidemen house. Inside and Outside. It was going on My channel and we are hoping it'll get allot of views.

There was a knock at the door and I seen a wild Bog and a TobiLerone. I gave Harry a hug but gave Tobi a bigger one. 'Hey Cora, ready to film' Tobi asked. ' Yep, let's just get all the go pros running' I told everyone. 'Okay 3...2...1...Everybody go,go,go.' I yelled at my team.

Team 1:

Cora

Tobi

Simon

Vikk

Calfreezy

Team 2:

Josh

JJ

Ethan

Harry

Callux

Me and Tobi ran straight to the Harambe's Layer. On the way there we had run past the boys. Vikk was going straight to the garden, Simon going to JJ's room and Freezy into the kitchen. " Wait, let's get the beanbags from the movie room. We can hide under them" I suggested. " Yeah, great idea, let's go" Tobi replied. We were in the hall when all of a sudden Tobi put his arm out to stop me and had his finger over my lips, shushing me. " I can hear Jide" Tobi whispered. We stood out of sight for a few minutes and then rushed to get the beanbags. "All of this just to get comfortable" Tobi laughed. "Yep" I said giggling. When we got to Harambe's lair, we put down the beanbags. Hiding under them. And cuddled together.

Tobi's p.o.v    (yay PoV change )

Cora and I were underneath the beanbags cuddling, and she had began to shut her eyes. She must be really tired. "Just, go to sleep sweetheart" I told her, she looks gorgeous. No Tobi stop, that's Josh's sister. But I can't help myself she's amazing. When I looked down at her, I could hear her soft snores. I try to sleep too, we've been in here for a while and I think team 2 have given up looking for us. Before I know it I was asleep next to her, just like it should be.

Josh's PoV

"Have you guys actually checked everywhere" I asked JJ, Harry, Cal and Ethan. "Yes" they all yelled. We still haven't found Cora or Tobi, the rest of their team are sitting in the living room and they have confessed that Cora and Tobi were hiding together. "Guys has anyone checked Harambe's lair?" I yelled, the rest of my team appeared in the kitchen. "No, I'm not going in there, did you not watch the video I done with the RackaRacka? " JJ said. " Well were all going there now, so move it" I told them.

"Right, I'll go in first" I said. I went in first and everybody turned on their phone torches. All that was in there was two beanbags, Vikk and Freezy got in front of me and moved the beanbags. That's when we found Cora and Tobi, wrapped up together sleeping. Simon took loads of pictures and this was for sure being included in Cora's video. They belong together and I'm not going to go I between them.

"Cora, Cora, Tobi wake up, guys wake up" Ethan kinda yelled at them. "What" Cora woke up and then Ethan lightly hit Tobi a bit. "What's up, I'm awake" Tobi said. "We found you" I told them. This was a fun game to play.

Cora's PoV

Tobi and I were just laying on my bed, before he abruptly sat up. "Wow, Tobs are you okay? " I was really concerned. "Yeah, I need to ask you something" He whispered. "Okay, yeah anything Tobs, anytime, anywhere " I told him. "Okay, well Cora doyouwanttogooutonadatewithme" he rushed out. "Tobs, your gonna have to repeat the last bit" I replied. "Cora, do you want to go out on a date with me?" He asked. I didn't hesitate to reply " Yes, Tobi. I'd love to" I told him. He smiled at me and started to lean in, and I did too. The kiss wasn't hungry, it was soft and passionate. Something that we had both wanted for a while and it was easy to tell. We pulled away and I smiled at him. He hugged me and we both fell back onto the bed, we cuddled until Josh came in and brought us a KFC. We thanked him and he asked to talk to Tobi outside for a moment. I wasn't surprised, Josh was always a very overprotective brother. But I knew that it was probably for the best, until I was an adult. But I'm 21 now so I think Josh should calm down a bit.

Tobi came back In and lay back down beside me. "Did Josh go all overprotective mode Tobs?" I asked him quietly. "No, actually he was very understanding. He's allowing us to be together, but I'm gonna ask you officially on our date" He told me, I was pleasantly surprised. Then we just ate our KFC. "You got a little ketchup on your lip" I reached up to wipe it but Tobi already got it, I just laughed and leaned my head on his shoulder. I loved times like these, when there was no drama and no constant stress about YouTube.

12:15

I took all the footage off the go pros and the guys sent me all their camera footage, man this is gonna be a long night.

The video was half way rendered and I was getting tired but Simon came in,  "Hey, Cora we are about to film want to join" he asked "Sure" I'll be on in a few" I told him. "Okay, see ya" and then he was gone. "Hey guys and welcome to a Draw My Thing video with The Sidemen minus Harry plus my sister Cora" Josh introduced the video. "Josh do you really have to introduce me as your sister, every time we film together? " I asked him. The boys laughed. "Cora, he might get more subscribers that way" Ethan Laughed and that set him off, and for the entire first five minutes of the video, Ethan was laughing.

***********************************************************************

Hello Lovelies, This chapter took me a while but it's eventually now published. I'm on October break and I'm hoping to update this book more, I'm having a bit of writers block though. When I've finished writing this book ( which could be a while) I wan to write either a KSI or Vikkstar123 fanfic vote which one I should do next:

KSI

Vikkstar123

-H x