Date?

7am

I've finally finished recording videos for today and possibly tomorrow but can't be bothered to edit them right now. I go downstairs and Josh is sitting on the sofa, I sit next to him and cuddle into his side. "Hey, you alright? " Josh asked. "Hmmm " I just made an inhuman noise in response. Josh just laughed. " Cora, your tired and bored ". "Yep ". I got up and went into the kitchen, where Harry was sleeping on the island. "Harry? Wake up! " I yelled. " Huh, what. Oh hey Cora ". "What are you doing sleeping in our kitchen, I though you had a flat. " I asked him. He explained that he was over filming with Simon, in the middle of the night, but then came downstairs and must have fallen asleep. Just something that Harry would do.

12am

"Hey, this is Tobi. Sorry I can't take your call right now plea- " His phone had been like this for hours. I even got all the boys to call him too, he never answered and I know Tobi is hopeless at communicating but come on I'm worried now. "SOMEONE DRIVE ME TO THE HALO TOWER" I shouted at everyone. " I WILL". Josh shouted back. When we got to Tobi's, Josh came in too. He had a key to the flat. "Tobi?! " Josh and I looked around. I found him, laying on the floor of his bedroom. "TOBI! " I immediately dropped beside him and checked if he was actually breathing. He was, but he wasn't moving. Josh ran in and picked him up. We put him on his bed and tried waking him. After a good 3 minutes he moved, I let out a breath. "Cora? " he whispered. "Oh My God Tobi. " I said tears brimming in my eyes. We just hugged and when he was more awake I asked him what happened. " I honestly don't know, I came home last night and was recording The Walking Dead, I must have just passed out for a bit ". "A Bit? " You scared me to death ", I told him. "Hey Tobi, I'm glad you're alright but I've gotta go record, see you later. " Josh said, leaving. "Yeah, Josh see ya later. " Tobi said then turned to me and pressed his lips against mine, I was taken back at first but kissed back. We made out for a good 10 minutes without speaking. I love him. " I'm sorry I scared you, I don't know what happened ". Tobi whispered in my ear. In response I just kissed him, hard. He immediately kissed back. A tear fell from my eye, Tobi pulled away and seen it. He brushed it away with his thumb and whispered soft, soothing things in my ear. I clinged onto him and relaxed. He played with my hair and we layed on his bed for a while.

3pm

"So Cora, about that date? Tonight? I'll pick you up at 8? Tobi asked me. "Yep, yes and perfect. " I responded. "Cool, I'll drop you home and you can get ready, if you need to". " Yeah please Tobs. " I told him. We got in his old Audi, I really need to get him a new car, for Christmas definitely. He drove into the driveway and we knuckle bumped before I went inside. "See you later". I told him. He smiled and winked at me, I just blushed. I walked inside and everyone was in the living room, Even people who don't even live here. "How was Tobi?, Josh never told us. " Simon asked. "When we got there, he was passed out in his room. He doesn't know what happened. " I told the boys. They were all concerned but I told them that he was back to his normal self in no time.

I got ready for my date with Tobi, starting on my makeup I did pink smokey eyes with wings, made my eyelashes big and done nude lips, I curled my dark drown hair and made it flowy. I had picked a short pink dress that went up to my neck and had a really cute back to it. I never really pick out pink things but decided to make a bold move today.