Chill Day

This morning I woke up in a good mood, which doesn't happen very often. Tobi was still asleep so I decided to get dressed. Today I had to film, I've really wanted to do a crossbar challenge video on my channel. All of the boys have done one and all I do is play games or penalties, so I'm up for some more options.

"Hey Babe. " I turn around to find Tobi sitting up. Looking tired. "Hey Tobs, I was hoping that you and all the boys could film a crossbar challenge today. " I told him. "Yeah. I can, we can go to your's and ask the rest of the boys. " He suggested. I agreed. Tobi then got dressed into his Man U shirt and SDMN shorts. He then drove us to the Sideme n house, Vik opened the door and he seemed happy to see us. Everyone was in the kitchen so that made my life easier, "Right guys who's up for crossbar challenge today at the pitch? ". Everyone either nodded or hummed a "yes". I called Harry, Cal and Cal too, they said that they would meet us there. I went to sit down on the sofa and Tobi followed, I cuddled into his side and almost fell back asleep. But Ethan's laugh was enough to keep an old person on deaths door awake. " Eth, shut up. " I grumbled.

I took Harry's Lamborgini to sports direct because we needed some footballs. Did I get his permission... no, but he'll live. I bought 5 decent ones and then drove back to the house. "Oh my god Cora if you scratched that i wi- " Harry started. "Yo, relax, relax Haz it's fine, like I'd actually scratch your car. Geez." I replied sassily. Then I got dressed into my football stuff the same things I wore when I went with Tobi. Then everybody started to get into their cars and get to the pitch, we had packed 4 cameras and a drone.

--Time Skip to after filming --

Filming had gone well. Tobi and Lewis had hit the bar the most and Ethan and Josh never managed to hit it all but Vik did. We were now all going back to the house and Josh was gonna go to Wagamama's and get us all food. When I got back I took a shower and then went down to find the boys playing Wii Fit. Freezy had started a game of tennis and asked me to be on me to go the other team. What I learned from that game was that I'm absolutely crap at tennis. But I'm the bomb at bowling, I can beat anyone's ass. Then it was golf, Simon vs Lux. While they were playing that Ethan and JJ asked if I wanted to play indoor football in the hall, I agreed. I passed the ball to Ethan and he hammered it up, JJ and I shouted cause it was so close to the glass light shade. Then Jide passed the ball go me and I hit it off the wall back to Ethan. Then Simon joined, turns out he lost his game of golf. JJ passed it to Simon who threw it to me and I volleyed it upwards. The ball hit the light at the exact time Josh walked in with food. All he seen was glass falling and the four of us standing there will the same expression. "You four living room now!" Josh yelled, the whole house fell silent. As he took the food to the kitchen everyone ran there, Josh picked up the ball and went towards the living room. We explained how we were playing indoor football and how it wasn't my idea. We had to clean up the glass and buy a new glass lamp shade tomorrow.

I sat next to Tobi and ate my Wagamama's, I told him what happened and he laughed with me, "I didn't mean to volley the ball that hard, I just, you know hit it." I said. "You should have seen the look on Josh's face when he walked in" Simon says. "I thought it was the funniest thing ever cause all of us heard the smash and was like 'what was that' until we heard Josh yell. " Freezy said. "We need to go out and buy another one tomorrow" Ethan said. "Yeah, you guys can, I'm busy" I told him. "I'm busy too" Simon and JJ quickly said. Sounds like Ethan's going shopping tomorrow.

"Hey Cora, I have Sunday League tryouts tomorrow. Do you want to come with? I mean you don't have to try out but we need good players and I asked Paul if you could try out." Tobi said. "Yeah, yeah I'll try out. I mean if you need good players, you can't get much better than meeeee" I told him sassily. He laughed. "Good, see you tomorrow then?" He asked standing up. "No" I replied. "No? What d'ya mean" he said confused. "I mean, your staying with me tonight. I don't want you to go" I said. He sat back down again and everyone who didn't live here left. Then Tobi and I went up to my room and watched over today's footage. We managed to get a video edited and we're now putting it up on my channel. We cuddled together on my bed and put on Simon's newest video, "He didn't edit this himself did he? It's much to good for him." I told Tobi. "Your a savage tonight Co" he chuckled. I went into my cupboard and took out some Joggies for him and then put on one of the XL sidemen t-shirts so it was a night dress. I climbed into bed and lay next to Tobi, we continued to watch YouTube. I was dosing off but before I completely fell asleep I heard "Night Cora, love you". I mumbled a "love you" back to Tobi and then finally dozed off.

**********************************************************************

Hey again. I always think that this book is Wake up, do everyday things, go to sleep. Please message me ideas for this book so it actually gets exciting. I also have a Sidemen Imagines and Preferences book and requests are open. Go check it out, there are already 4 chapters. See you soon.

-H x