Secret Admirer

{A/N : I WILL BE PUTTING SOME LOVE QUOTES IN HERE TO GIVE It "The Mood" ;3 basically some there Scenarios will be the same but will have a Different Quote while others tell you meet them somewhere. PLEASE be aware that NONE OF THESE QUOTES ARE MINE !!}

Yoyo

I was walking around the Dojo , Y/W in hand. I was finished with training and I was suppose to Get back to my room until-

*BAM*

I bumped into someone and fell down.

"Ah Crap ! I'm sorry Y/N !"

I heard Yoyo say in concern as he  Looked Me , holding his hand out.

I then took his hand in thanks , him pulling me up , but then walking away like Nothing Happened !

"What the-"

I then felt a Piece of Paper in my hands as I looked down.

"The Heck ?"

I then opened the Slit of paper up as I read the message.

I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do.
Everything You say.
Everything You are.
You are my first thought in the morning
Your my last thought when I fall asleep
And Your Almost EVERY thought
In Between.

-Secret Admirer

I blushed a Shade of Deep red as I read it over ONE more time.

"Oh my god....This is so sweet !"

"I need to find out who wrote this..."

I exclaimed as I put the letter in my locket and continued walking , not knowing that Someone was watching me....

Chuck

Wandering across the corridors aimlessly, trying to get somewhere, you picked up the note on your door, and looked at it.

"Meet me at in a few hours in the Gardens!"
-Chuck~

You scoffed, crumpling the note and entering your door. You suppose you'd meet him, what could he possibly want?

Yupia

"Yupia? Are you home? Or have you disappeared again...?"

A swift turn around the corner, and lo and behold- she's not in the living room. You sighed, walking towards the couch and slumping onto it. That's really been a habit now.

"Wonder what she's off doing now...."

You let your eyes enter everywhere, just to get your mind off of her for a minute.

You shift on the couch comfortably, and drift off to sleep, yet again waiting for her to come home.

...
...
...

A few hours pass, unaware of what time it is, you wake up with a well deserved stretch. You see that it's night, and that you're sleep schedule is, yet again, going to have to be fixed. You get up, and walk to your kitchen.

"Ah!"

Yupia is standing just besides the couch, and you scramble from her, yelping. You then groan, irritation ever so evident.

"Dammit Yupia, what now?!"

You didn't mean to sound so peeved, but she was really getting on your nerves with the whole silent stalking thing, not that she'd care.

With an immediate reaction, she comes closer, and her visor seems to display a wavering line.

"Sit back down, we need to talk."

Jade

You were hanging out with Fox-Q, the guy knew how to make some jokes. You were cracking up from how bad and hilarious they were.

You continue your laugh until all he can do is join you. Your sides are on fire, and he gives you time to breath. You wipe some tears after a few minutes.

"Thanks Fox, you know how to have a good time."

"Excuse me? Do I not exist?"

Q butted in as the headband moved around in his head. Fox chuckled.

"Of course not buddy! Just chatting with Y/N!"

Q mumbled something, until it went quiet. Fox looked back at me.

"The pleasures all mine. Haven't been having around with you lately. How's Jade and you?"

The question brought up some memories, some thoughts. It brung a blush to your cheeks though.

"I-um, she's well. We've been talking a lot lately...."

You fidgeted with your fingers, unsure of what to say next. He nodded awkwardly.

"Say- she actually wanted us to give you something."

A letter appears in his hand from nowhere, and he hands it to me. I look down to it, and up at him.

"This isn't some kind of invitation to another battle, right?"

He laughed nervously, and shrugged his shoulders, giving a sluggish laugh. I then noticed that he started to inch father away from me.

"Just read it!"

And just like that, he zipped away. I scoffed, looking down at the letter once more.

I wonder what it said...

Alfa

The note was given by Umbrella, a subtle passing when he walked by, which you questioned. You opened it, and a location was put on the corner, you might as well commend their wish.

Umbrella

He would rather go there and tell you to meet him somewhere private. This worried you, but you agreed. You thought that he'd have been trying to threaten you, and with an added suspension of meeting him alone somewhere. Surely, he was just trying to discuss an issue...

Shura

You were notified by Shuriken that Shura wanted to see you. You supposed that he wanted to talk about training and techniques, maybe challenging you to a duel to get stronger. You made your way over to him, unaware of what would unfold.

-TheRainbowGamer 🏳️‍🌈