🌿 n e w c h a r a c t e r s 🌿

Hey guys! How's it going? Today's part is rather special. This was requested by @MercuryGoldtwister, this was only a suggestion though, but I wanted to expand my book more, and add these characters in. So, without further ado, after four long months, introducing your new characters, Magus and Shuriken! I am also bringing back two unfinished favorites of mine, Terantula, and Jomm! Some of their parts were finished in the second chapter of my book. But I went back to change their stories so that this chapter would be relevant to the older chapters. If any one had preferred the originals, sorry. I will also try to make these longer.  I'm gonna take a guess that this will be my longest chapter ever! Enjoy!
________________________
(Also! The pronouns are mostly "They/Them/Their, but have the occasional she/he so that it's gender-neutral!)

\meeting them/

M a g u s 💀

Being the powerful leader of a ever-growing clan could be a handful. But not for Magus.

Magus, the mighty God of "The Ministry." He prided himself of killing millions across the globe, yet not a sliver of sympathy would be commended. Hell, he'd be the kind of person to go to random places, and start beating the shit out of random people for training.

He was one not to be messed with, and had told himself he was too worth for just anyone's love. That is why he's been lonely for...no one knows, they wouldn't want to guess though. It's probably been millions of years.

He's crouched at the lonely ledge of a dusty cliff, examining the dead corpse that he had recently killed. Murder was nothing new to him, it'd be a hobby if he didn't have to rule a whole clan.

He headed back to the base with only the blink of an eye. A flash of white. Once he had been teleported to the familiar scent of home, he growled softly.

"Foxtail"

He'd immediately call. The voice echoed a venomous tone that he had come home from another battle. Or, really just another beat down. That's when small skips would approach him, and the annoyingly high voice had rang in his ears.

"Magus! You've come home!"

She went to go for a huge hug, only to be grabbed by the head, and lifted to be met with his face. He glared into her emerald eyes.

"I have heard about our new, toy, where is it?"

"Oh! You found out!" Foxtail noted.

Well, there isn't really anything that happens that Magus will never know about. He's the eyes and ears of this whole place. Foxtail gave a high pitched giggle, and smiled after.

"They want to meet you actually! They said they were in the next room."

Magus gave a low growl and dropped her with a thud. She shook herself off, to see Magus walking off to the next section of the base. How dare someone come to this sacred place? Without him knowing?

The moment Magus had entered, he had seen The King talking to another person. He couldn't see their features, but he could see their frame, their hair, and he was, unexpectedly surprised.

Who was this, unmistakably benevolent soul, doing in a place like this?

Their features were all he needed to see what kind of a person they were. He didn't need to look inside.