You Steal Something Of Theirs

{A/N : Yay !}

Yoyo - His Fidget Spinner XD

This One time where you stole his Energized Fidget Spinner was a complete disaster. You Managed to take down a Ninja {Not Chuck} With a Flick to The Eye. And a Kick to the Balls of course. You ended up kicking the absolute shit outta the intruder for another 30 minutes. And he came home to see You sitting on the Unconscious tied up Ninja spinning his Fidget. He was confused. But laughed. He never let you play with it from that day fourth.

Chuck - His Headband

You Always Like Chuck's headband , Mostly because It was soft to touch , and it was your second favorite Color. So one day you stole it from his desk top and put it on. You already felt like a full fledged Ninja ! You then started to Make Ninja sound effects and do some fighting techniques. It went on for at least a good hour until you heard a laugh behind you. And you kicked him straight in the face , not knowing it was your boyfriend. So you took him to the infirmary and Smiled nervously the whole way.

Yupia - Her Scarf

It was just so Soft to you ! It was always around her neck and you couldn't help but snuggle your face into her neck just to feel and sniff her scarf. You loved it so much , that one day you stole it when she was talking to Umbrella about Alfa or whatever. You ran back to your room , but the Scarf on , and Pretended to Be Nhazul For Like 2 hours , Doing a Deep voice , Standing Straight and arms crossed , and Sounding and looking like An Emo. A Laugh then was heard behind you as you turned around , seeing Yupia and Nhazul standing by the door way. You never did touch that scarf again due to Embarrassment.

Jade - Her Fans

You loved how Jade was so elegant but so Powerful with her weapon. And you thought that it was pretty damn cool too ! I mean , it could Shoot Fire out , of COURSE it's cool ! So , when she left it carelessly on her Bed , you sneaked in and Grabbed them both , Trudging to your room and closing the door. Once it was closed , you started playing with them , doing some cool Moves and flips , Opening them like a Boss , and You actually managed to Shoot a little fire outta them. But that didn't last long when Jade sneak attacked you and You ended up bopping her in the face with her own weapon. REAL HARD. You took her To Nemesis Infirmary and Kept apologizing the whole way.

Alfa - His Sword

It could shoot Purple fire , and it was Super long. Nuff said. You could stare at the reflection for days , if not , Years. So you being the Young and Beautiful/Handsome prankster you are , you stole it and took it for the whole day. And You managed to Stab some new holes in the Wall :D Alfa came back and Saw what happened , And always branch his sword with him.

Umbrella - His Umbrella

It was just so cool to you. How when you first saw it , you though it was just a regular Umbrella , and then When you found out that it could shoot Energy from the tip and that it was like a shield , you were amazed. Never have you seen something like that before. So one Day , you Saw it on the kitchen counter , and Just Grabbed it , bringing it back to his room. You acted like Mary Poppins for a while until a Laugh was heard behind you. And you knew who it was....

Shura - His Sarong ?

You loved how it just flew in the wind like Superman's Cape , And how he suddenly looked more muscular then before with it while he fought. So you then stole his Little skirt thing when He was completely Out tuned about his surroundings. When you got back to his room , You wrapped it around You In many Different ways. In a dress , As a Scarf , Like a Skirt , And Even As A Bra ! You walked around like you were on the red carpet , and the door creaked open. And you no longer wore it then on....

One - theres nothing to steal!

There's virtually nothing you can steal that doesn't meant nothing to him. Do you really think he'd have something valuable on him? He's wearing a potato sack as a scarf! He's as broke as you can imagine, and the only thing worth taking is that sack— but do you really want that? Neither does he.

FINISHED BOIIII !!!

-TheRainbowGamer 🏳️‍🌈