Us Girls Have To Stick Together

"Water... Earth... Fire... Air..." Katara voices over as the benders demonstrate as she talks. "My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept the balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked." It journeys into the map showing the world and closes in on a bender displaying all the elements. "Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished." He disappears from sight. "A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe." It shows the Water Tribe men on their boats and Katara hugging her older brother Sokka holding up a lantern. "Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world."

Us Girls Have To Stick Together

On the prow of the Fire Navy ship, as it breaks through the water, a jet of fire erupts off the main deck. Zuko fires off blast after blast of fire at his sparring opponent with Rin watching on closely, when suddenly the ship tilts to starboard, knocking both combatants off balance and Rin rushes to the helmsman at the wheel to see what is happening. "Someone's changing our course!" Zuko shouts out the obvious, then he too enters the room.

"What's the meaning of this mutiny? No one told you to change course!" Rin shouts at the Captain as Zuko enters the room, the Captain looking very sorry for himself and points behind him to reveal Iroh and some other crewman playing Pai Sho nearby

"Actually, someone did. I assure you it is a matter of utmost importance, General Rin." Iroh says with a slight fear of the young powerful woman.
"Is it something to do with the Avatar?" Zuko asks his uncle hoping it was actually important.
"Even more urgent. It seems... I've lost my lotus tile." Iroh tells them as he moves a piece forward on the Pai Sho board.
"Lotus tile?" Zuko asks him confused.
"For my Pai Sho game. Most people think the lotus tile insignificant, but it is essential for the unusual strategy that I employ." Iroh explains himself to them.
"You've changed our course for a stupid lotus tile?" Zuko asks almost in a rage.
"See, you, like most people, underestimate its value. Just give me ten minutes to check the merchants at this port of call. Hopefully, they'll have the lotus tile in stock and I can get on with my life!" Iroh says casually not looking at Zuko as he works hard to contain his anger, he releases a gout of flame from his mouth that licks over the ceiling. Iroh gets clouded with smoke as Rin stands by Zuko and pushes him out of the room to get him away from the oblivious man. "I'm lucky to have such an understanding nephew." He smiles to himself.

Outside as Rin pushes the stubborn prince down onto the deck. "Think about it, if we look around, ask about the Avatar what will happen?" She asks him.
"We waste time." He replies stupidly making Rin get frustrated.
"No, stupid we get intel on where he could have been seen or where he is and we don't waste time on looking around everywhere." She corrects him and pulls him back to his sparring partner. "Continue on with your spar little boy." She laughs and walks back into the helmsman leaving a slightly blushing and confused prince back on deck.