The Siege of The End Part 2

"Water... Earth... Fire... Air..." Katara voices over as the benders demonstrate as she talks. "My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept the balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked." It journeys into the map showing the world and closes in on a bender displaying all the elements. "Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished." He disappears from sight. "A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe." It shows the Water Tribe men on their boats and Katara hugging her older brother Sokka holding up a lantern. "Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world."

The Siege of The End Part 2

Four massive fireballs arcing over the Water City walls into the city, it is now daylight and the battle for the survival or decimation of the Northern Water Tribe has begun in solemn. Behind the Citadel the four fireballs land at various points within the Water City exploding causing damage everywhere it touched.

While that was going on in the Sanctuary, where Appa and the others are and the black and white koi fish circle each other in the pond as Katara kneels there looking at them. "I can't believe I lost him," Katara says sadly, feeling disappointed in herself for losing Aang to the two Fire Nation teens.

"You did everything you could and now we need to do everything we can to get him back." Sokka tries to console his sister before he leads Yue over to Appa. Katara turns to look at her older brother with tears brimming over her ocean blue eyes. "Zuko and Rin can't have gotten far. We'll find them. Aang's gonna be fine." He tells her.

"Okay." She replies feeling better after what he said and gets up from the ground and walks by Momo, who looks out over the pond. Momo chitters softly and sadly as Katara now standing atop Appa with Sokka at the reigns and Yue beside the young Water Tribe girl. "It's all right. You stay here, Momo, in case Aang comes back." She tells him even though she knew the likelihood of that happening were zero.

"Yip! Yip!" Sokka says and Appa launches himself into the air out of the Sanctuary into the frozen, snowing wasteland above that Zuko, Rin and Aang where.

Appa flies over the high ice dunes, the snow coming down heavy from the dark, cold grey sky above them in the search of their friend and the two that had taken him from them.

Somewhere in the ice cold tundra, a long trail in the snow going to the horizon leading to Zuko and as they feel trampling through the drifting snow. Zuko still carrying the unconscious young Avatar with his feet dragging behind him, but his tattoo arrow on his head still glowing white as the two teens make their way through the heavy snowfall.

 Zuko still carrying the unconscious young Avatar with his feet dragging behind him, but his tattoo arrow on his head still glowing white as the two teens make their way through the heavy snowfall