Chapter 47: Will you be mine?

Edward's POV

I took a deep breath as I saw her admiring the view.

This is the right time Edward go for it you can do it, I said to myself in my head.

The entire day I have been preparing myself to do this, ugh only if that Kunal would have told me a little earlier and not just yesterday about her birthday I would have gotten some more time to prepare myself.

I was not with her the entire day on her birthday and she was mad because of that and now I'm so nervous about her reaction to what I'm just about to do.

I'm going to propose her for marriage.

She is my happiness, she completes me and I know that I would never want to let her go. That's why I have been thinking from past few days about taking the next step in our relationship.

I wanted to propose her on a special day. First I thought that I would do it on the day when we'll be completely a whole year of our relationship. But then I thought that there's no need for some special day to propose her, the day will get special itself after hearing her yes. But then again Kunal informed me yesterday about her birthday so here I am ready to take a big step.

I have never been this nervous in my life not even when I took the responsibility of my dad's company but today I'm...because my happiness depends on the two simple words yes or no which she'll be saying after a while.

Again taking a deep breath I went down on my knees and just then she turned around looking surprised because of course she must have guessed what I'm going to do.

I slowly held her hand in mine.

So here it goes.

"I have never wanted anything in my life as much as I want you, I want to go to sleep every night with you in my arms and want to wake up before you the next morning so I could gaze at your beautiful face while you sleep. I also want to have silly fights with you on stupid things but I promise that I'll be the one who'll say sorry while kissing you at the end of the day because as we both know that you always win all the arguments" I said the last part chuckling as she smiled at me.

"I also want to have cute mini Ashima and Edward running around our house, sometimes giving us both a hard time. I know life won't be easy always but I promise that I'll be there by your side to share your every small and big happiness, sadness and every problem" I added.

"So miss Ashima Mehra are you willing to change your last name from Mehra to Miller by marrying me...will you be mine" I asked.

"Although you are already mine but still" I said as she chuckled a little shaking her head at my words.

"Will you marry me Ashima?"

"Say something" I said as she was just standing there quietly staring at me which made me worry about her answer.

Shit! I knew it, I shouldn't have rushed things.

"It's okay if..." I stopped when I heard her next words.

"Yes" she whispered with teary eyes, her voice barely audible.

"Really" I asked wanting to confirm if I heard her right.

"Yes yes silly I'll marry you" this time she said it loud and clear with a bright smile on her perfect lips.

I smiled widely before taking the ring out of the small box which I was holding till now and slipped the ring on her ring finger.

"Beautiful" she said looking at the ring as I got up.

"It just got more beautiful after meeting it's owner" I replied "Ouch my knees are hurting" I lied.

"My drama king" she said giving a quick kiss on my lips but pulled away with a teasing smile before I could even kiss her back.

I frowned and kind of pouted at that.

I texted the manager to play the music as planned and he did as he was told.

"Let's dance" I said pulling her closer by her waist and we just danced slowly on the music.

"But wait how are we going to marry...I mean according to your culture and tradition or mine" I asked the question which popped in my head out of sudden.

"I never thought about it but maybe my family would want it according to our tradition only" she replied "What will we do then" she added circling her arms around my neck.

"Maybe then we'll have to do it in both ways" I suggested as she chuckled.

"It doesn't matter in what way we get married because I'm already yours and you are mine, we both are already tied in the pure and sacred relation of love, your love is all that matters to me and for now I just want to enjoy this moment...our moment" she replied as I couldn't help but just smile at her words as silence surrounded us.

Comfortable and peaceful silence.

"Thanks Edward" she said after a while, hugging me placing her head on my chest.

"For what?" I asked resting my chin on her head.

"Just for everything, for coming in my life, for making it so beautiful, for making me happy again, for making me believe that love is not always painful, for loving me and for just being with me" she replied and went on and on.

"Shhh we have a long life together to thank eachother" I interrupted her placing my finger on her lips to mum her.

"I love you so much soon-to-be Mrs. Miller" I added kissing her forehead.

"I love you too Mr. Miller"and as she finished saying that my lips found their way to hers.

****

Hey guys,

So it's the last chapter please show some love if you liked it.

I can't believe my first story has came to an end.

But anyways,

An epilogue will be up soon.

Please vote, comment and share.

Until next time.

With lots of love.

Crystal :)