Connor Franta: Never

The rain was pouring down that day. The day you broke up with him. You would always remember it. His smile still hunts you in your dreams. A fast wind bumped into you, making you stagger back a little. His cold fingers brushed against your cheek as tears spill down your face. "Don't leave me..." you say quietly. He shakes his head slowly, before taking your hand into his and lightly kissing it.

"Sorry, I have to go," he tells you without any emotions. You sigh heavily before taking a step away from him. From Connor. You take another step back and then started running away.... Goodbye Connor...

-

It's been a year aready. You still haven't gotten over him. Why does it have to be this hard? Turns out that he is in one of the worlds biggest boy collab. You have been stalking him (haha) ever since you found out.You take a shaky breath, thinking about him, before taking out your phone and going on Twitter. You lay in your uncomfortable new bed, holding up your phone. You just moved to California a week ago and you miss your real home. Home seems so far away now. You sigh and got up. You shuffled to your kitchen and made yourself a hot cup of coffee. You heard a loud noise, which made you jump. Then there was footsteps coming closer to you. You see a girl standing there, smiling at you. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. You totally forgot that you had a roommate.

"Good Morning!" (Y/F/N) says as she brushes pass you and sit down at the table. You smile. She pokes you on the shoulder and gives you a wide grin. "Let's go shopping!!!" she yells excitedly. You nod your head, giggling at her excitement. You took a large sip of your coffee.

-

"Let's shop over there first!" (Y/F/N) said dragging you into a clothing store. There were rows and rows of beanies in there. You saw a really cute red one and picked it up to examine. You hear footsteps coming close to you, but you ignored it, continuing to check out the hats. You feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around. Connor Franta. Your jaws dropped to the ground. He gives you a nervous smile.

"Hi?" you say awkwardly. He is so adorable. He gives you a sideways smile and gives you a weird hug.

"Long time, no see," he says, stretching out his words.You smile.

"Yeah." You see a boy standing behind him. "J... J... JC CAYLEN!" you shouted excitedly. Jc smirked.

"I guess your friend knows me," Jc chuckles and nudges Connor. You stand there awkwardly, looking at both of them. Connor gives Jc a look and Jc leaves, leaving you and Connor alone.

"I'm..." Connor paused and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry....." Tears were in your eyes now. You shook your head. "You don't have to forgive me." You look into his beautiful green eyes. He sighs. "I just want to start fresh." You stares at you, waiting for a reaction. A small smile appeared on your face. You shook you head. He's going to break your heart again. "I missed you..." he says sadly. As much as you want to say it back, you know you can't. You are suppose to hate him, but for some reason you can't. 'Why does this always happen when I'm around him?' you think to yourself. You sigh.

"Never...." you say firmly, trying not to break. Stay strong. You look into his eyes one last time, his eyes full of sadness. You turn around and walked straight out of the store.

For some reason, you know you guys will meet again, but for now, you're happy without him in your life. But his sad eyes still haunt you in your dreams...

-

FIRST IMAGINE!!! YAY!! HOPE YOU LIKED IT! BTW, I'M CHRISTINA, BUT Y'ALL CAN CALL ME CRAZY! ;) THERE ARE ALSO GONNA BE OTHER GIRLS WRITING IMAGINES FOR Y'ALL. LOOK OUT FOR THAT!! :)

ILYSM

VOTE? COMMENT? SHARE?

-CRAZZZ~~ #MUCHLOVE