Wedding Day - Matthew Espinosa *requested* part 1

For anon 

(Y/N P.O.V) 

Today is the day! Im finally getting married to Matt my boyfriend of 3 years. Right now Im getting my hair done, but I can't stop thinking about the day Matt asked me to marry him! 

                Flashback...... wait there's no time for a flashback I need to go get ready! 

I walk up to my door after getting my hair done and look at my beautiful cupcake skirt, sweeheart neckline dress with jeweling and beading on the bodess. My mom stands beside me and says "Y/N you are going to look beauitful once you get that dress on, but you look amazing now" she said almost in tears."Mom! Don't cry! then Im going to start crying and then my make up is going to run adn im gonna look like a racoon and you don't want taht right?" I said smiling and giving her a hug. "Enough with this sobby stuff you have to get your dress on!" She said wiping some of her tears. Itake off my clothes and slip on my gorgeous dress and look in the long mirror I have and smile. I am marrying the love of my life, but then my beautifuk thoughts were intrupted by my sister from another mister rachel (me!!) bringing me my purple converse. Once I slipped on my shoes, I was finally ready. 

At the church 

(Matt's P.O.V)

I watched as all my groomsmen adn the bridesmaids wallked down the isle. I couldn't stop smiling just the thought of marrying Y/N made me so happy and now it's happening. Oh shit the music is playing, OMG the doors are opening. Holy shit.... I mean shoot. Damn she is gorgeous, adn she is so cute walking down the isle with her mom."Hey babydoll, you look gorgeous." i say kissing her cheek. 

*skip to Matt's vows*

(A/N Y/F/N  is your/first/name Y/M/N is your/middle/name Y/L/N is your/last/name)

"Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, I love you I always have ever since we became best friends at magcon. I remember the first time I kissed you. You were so nervous you bumped your nose into mine. I also remember the first time I asked you out, I was petrified that you wouldn't say yes or that you didn't like me at all Im so glad I asked you." I said as I wiped her tear. " Ashley you are my bestfriend, you always know how to make me laugh and you are my everything I have ever wanted in a woman, beautiful, smart, funny and not to mention an amazing dancer. I am honered to have you as my wife. I vow to love and cherish you. I promise to laugh with you in the good times and cry with you in the bad times. I will help you when you afll adn be there to cheer you on when you're at your best. No matter what happens I will always love you and be there for you. Today and Forever. From the first time we met, I knew you were someone special. The time we've spent together, has been the best time of my life, and Im excited to see what the future holds for us. You are the woman I want to have a family with, to grow old with and spend the rest  of my life loving. I vow to take care of you, in the good times and bad, and always love you. Today, I take you to be my wife. I vow to love you and keep you safe and protect you, to share rge good times and the bad. I promise to always love you and to be faithful to you. I will always be there when you need me, and to be the best husband i can be. I vow to make this day and each day after, one that you will cherish. Now and Forever yours. I never knew that I could feel this way about another person. You came into my life and showed me hot to love, and taught me how to bed a man. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Babydoll I love you with all my heart to the moon and back. To infinity and beyond." I said. She was now in tears. I started to tear up a bit aswell. 

*skip to the i do's* 

(No ones P.O.V) 

"Do you Y/F/N Y/L/N take Matthew Espinosa as your lawfully wedded husband?" the prist said whilst looking at Y/N." I do" she said with the biggest smile on her face. " And do you Mtthew Espinosa take Y/F/N Y/L/N as your lawfully wedded wife?" he said looking at Matt. " I do" Matt said smiling. "By the power vested inme and by the (the name of your city/town), I now pronouce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride." He said with joy as he watch the newly wedds share there first kiss as husbana and wife. 

-Cam's Babygirl :* <3