Carter Reynolds *requested*

For anon 

(Y/N P.O.V)

'Ugh, i hate being on my period' I thought outloud, while trying to get in a comfortable position. Cramps! I really wish Carter was here to cuddle me but he was at Magcon Nashville. I decided to give him a quick text. 

To My Cartahhh <3:

Hey Cartahhh! I miss you so much baby, i need your cuddles and kisses bae

From My Cartahhh <3:

AWWH baby! I miss you too! Im guessing it's that "time" of the month? Well, I have a surprise 4 you in about 30 minutes

To My Cartahhh <3:

Um what? Im scared LOL and how did you know?

From My Cartahhh <3: 

Im MAGIC! omg maybe im a wizard..... lol nah. just be ready baby! Love you :* bye! 

To My Cartahhh <3: 

Love ya too sweetie! :) Bye!

I was so confused why he said there was gonna be a surprise in 30 minutes. Instead of thinking about it more cause thinking hurts I decided to read a little wattpad and watch some Super Natural.

                                                                        30 minutes later....                                                                                       (A/N; cause im too lazy to write what you read or what happened during the show:))

(Carter's P.O.V)

"Here's your order! Thank you come again" the lady from wendys said. As soon as i got out I went straight to my car and drove to Y/N's house. She;s my girlfriend of 8 1/2 months. She's on her period so i picked up all her favorite things! A spicy chicken sandwhich with a pineapple soda. I also got her top 5 favorite movies! The man from Nowhere, Meet the Robinsons, Finding Nemo, The Lion King and 3 Ninjas, so we could have a movie marathon. I drive into her driveway and park my car. I grab the food, drinks and movies and i walked up to her front foor and knocked 3 times.

(Y/N P.O.V) 

I heard a knock on the door and it has been 30 minutes since Carter texted me. This must be my surprise! I opened the door and screamed! It was Carter! 

"Carter i missed you!" i said as i jumped and kissed him as we spun around. "I knew you were on your period so i brought you fav things." He said smiling while looking down and blushing. I pulled him inside and we went down tp the basement with the theatre. I ate some of my sandwhich and drank some of my soda. I then kissed Carter on the lips as softly and passionatily as possible. He then lifted me onto his lap as we made out. 5 minutes later we were cuddling and i fell asleep in Carters arms. 

BEST NIGHT EVER! 

 -Cam's Babygirl :* <3