CHAPTER 1

INTRODUCTION

As economic crisis hits the impact around the globe, global crisis affect every individual needs and wants. It also likes business entrepreneurs who are eager to minimize cost and maximize profit in the line with the said fortuitous events. The stock exchange rise and fall every time now and then many manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and especially the consumers need such follow-up actions to perform decision making to solve the crisis. Many of the cases involve the problem of how to sustain and provide well our primary needs.

Basically, the people need food, shelter and clothing. We observed that no matter how the global crisis brought big impact to us, we can't let go our basic needs. Practically, people will not let themselves suffer hunger but in the world of dynamic, lots of researchers admit that people do buy although they will not provide their leisure's most of their convenient time. Retailers, the existing small business firms also brought competition in the world market. But small niches undergo with through research, analysis and conclusion of how to provide a product that will meet our needs and wants. In this case, competition is really intensifying with a high let-up.

As the time continues to its modernization, the needs and wants of human particularly in basic needs increased. The likeness of Filipino's in the foods is the reason why a lot of different foods now exist. The researchers admitted that the product is a new to market nowadays. But this product will not only meet your satisfaction but also exceeding beyond your expectation.

BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY

Every individual has its own intellectual understanding or even a common sense. Certain individual's shares their wild ideas of what kind of product to be introduced in the market that is new to the prospects. The new product to be introduced in the market was named "Sweet Krispies Treats" was named from white and dark chocolate and rice Krispies as main ingredients.

The "SweetKrispies Treats" is not only affordable, delicious, nutritious and unique but it also guarantees with a total quality product. And also it characterized as flexible to the market and versatile to any occasions like birthdays, giveaways and etc...

FRAMEWORK OF THE STUDY

Feasibility Study is an essential process in determining the viability of a proposed project and providing a framework and direction for its development and delivery. It is a process for making a decision and setting direction. The information and ideas obtained could be used formulating a decision whether to continue a project or not, determine business of how to succeed because feasibility study serve a valuable tool in business planning development.

The researchers should take the following considerations in identifying the vital determinants to evaluate the business activity and performance. The project study has been classified into five categories namely:

a. Technical Study

b. Market Study

c. Financial Study

d. Organization and Management Study.

e. Socio-economic Study

A Feasibility Study of the

Product called

"Sweet Krispy Treats"

PROBLEM PRESENTATION

STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM

This feasibility study after a series of research and data gathering, should answer the following questions: