CHAPTER 3 part2

Promotion

Introducing a new product in the market is really hard and since Sweet Krispies Treats is new in the eyes of the buyers. Promotion is much more needed using a different promotion strategy will be an effective way in acquiring customers who will buy the product. Through word of mouth, first, the product will be directly promoted to the customers. It is also a mutual benefit fir the company and customers because the company could minimize the cost of promotion and customers increase its power. Second, distribution of flyers within the community is one way of promoting the products. The customers who like it can be an instrument to introduce the product to others. Lastly, would be through online advertisement, by posting pictures of the product through Facebook and Instagram for it will be more helpful and many can see the online advertisement.

This will be the researchers Facebook page; the researchers will invite more customers to like their page so that they are updated in the researchers products offered and also at Instagram they will just follow "sweetkrispiestreats " .

Sample flyers:

Manpower

Without adequate and supportive manpower a business cannot be successful. In order to perform the production process, the firm will need employees. Aside from being an owner he/she will be also acting as the manager, the employees are the: sales lady/cashier, 2 master cook, and janitor. The staff should be well-skilled and should be able to take responsibilities.

Manager or the owner:

ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
KEY SKILLS
• Result orientation
• Teamwork & collaboration
• Communication skills
• Planning and organizing skills
• Leadership skills
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail

Sales lady/cashier: Responsibilities

- To work for a luxury chocolate store.
- Provide outstanding Customers service
- Monitoring of chocolate display and stocking
- Prepare required orders in coordination with your team and supervisors
- Operate the cash register appropriately and ensure correct billing
- Reach individual & overall sales Targets
- Maintain cleanliness and presentation of the store.
- Maintain merchandise and ensure proper display, storage, etc.
- Use the prescribed selling techniques to provide customers with a friendly, courteous experience
- Arrange and package chocolate according to the sale order
- Control shrinkage and chocolate spoilage.
- Monitor stock levels and share findings with your manager

Master cook: Responsibilities

It is the primary responsibility of the Master Cook to work in all kitchen stations, read and follow recipes, train new employees and maintain food and outlet standards. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.

Ensure all products are rotating on a first-in, first-out philosophy.

Ensure all requisitions are processed properly and placed in designated area.

Maintains solid knowledge of all food products and is able to skilfully apply culinary techniques.

Identify and safely use all kitchen equipment.

Regularly restock all kitchen supplies and food items required for service.

Properly label and date all products to ensure safekeeping and sanitation.