#1 - I woke up Super [CLOSED]

I woke up Super

I woke up Super....

This was how it all went down, the beginning of your super journey. 

That one fateful day that changed it all, some called it a freak accident but little did they know what would follow...

Pay special care to the character you create in this prompt as you will be continuing this hero's story further down the line. This is merely the beginning of your epic, action-packed adventure.

Prompt:

There was a freak accident in your peaceful town that no one saw coming, and unfortunately, you found yourself caught right in the middle of it.

The following morning you woke up with a strange feeling, and your memory a bit hazy about the night before, were you out partying? You don't think you were...

As the day progress you notice strange things about yourself, you showed abilities beyond comprehension, abilities that weren't there before...

Whether it be a lightning storm, chemical waste or a radioactive bite, it doesn't matter tell us about this freak accident. What happened to you and what was your day like the following morning? 

Tell us about the day you woke up super.

Word count: 800 - 1200 words

Duration: start 1 Nov - 15 Nov

Tip: we suggest you make a new book, solely for the purpose of writing challenges and prompts for this profile. Tag it #SuperCreative

Guidelines regarding submissions:

1. All submissions must adhere to the Wattpad content guidelines.

2. No mature rated stories, this is a community profile.

3. All submissions must be in English. 

4. Must have a clear Superhero theme within the story.

5. Clearly name the title of the chapter your story is posted in.

6. All stories must be original work. We are looking for those unique and thrilling pieces.

7. Add the tag #SuperCreative to the book your story will be posted in on Wattpad.

8. You can dedicate the chapter to @superhero, so we will be notified about it but it's not compulsory.

9. Submissions are open to anyone adhering to all the above-listed guidelines.

How to submit:

Leave a comment in the prompt chapter with the following information:

o Username:

o Story title:

o Word count:

o Link to your story:

Someone will reply accepted once your entry has been noted and logged.

We retain the right to refuse any submission that did not follow the above-mentioned guidelines and to do so without notification.

When submitting for a CONTEST please bear in mind that should your piece be chosen to feature in the Creative Heroes, you will be asked to email the written work to us. We in return promise to handle your written work with respect and to give the proper credit to you in the anthology.

Failure to respond will result in you forfeiting your spot to the next highest scored submission.

Rewards:

Contests: Winner will be featured in the 'Super Collection'  anthology as a reward.

The top 3 will receive a shout out from the profile.