Superhero Mad Libs [CLOSED]

You've played Mad Libs before, right? Yes, then you know how much fun it can be, and well, if the answer is no, then this is your chance to write you're very own super-funny, superhero story.

Mad Libs is a super-cool phrasal template word game - you need to fill out the following words in the SUBMISSION FORM and we'll fill out the blanks in the story. It really is that simple - remember try not to overthink it too much, it's better and so much funnier if you write down the first word that pops into your head. The end result is bound to be both comical and nonsensical.

The words we need from you are:

Silly name #1

Unrealistic profession

Country

Silly name #2

Colour

Adjective

Adverb

Silly name #3

Silly name #4

Facial feature

Silly name #2 (please use the same name as before).

City (anywhere in the world).

Silly name #5

Verb

Noun #1

Noun #2

⁉️ You have until August 31st, 2019 to send your words in using this SUBMISSION FORM.

⁉️ Your submission entry MUST include all the words mentioned above. Entries must be in English and adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

⁉️ We ask that you only enter once. Don't forget to include your username!

⁉️ All entries will be posted here on the profile, so you can see how your story turned out. We'll also give you a shout out. Tag as many of your friends as possible - the more Mad Libbers the better.

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or it's staff. Judging of the said contest is in entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or it's staff.