Umbrella Academy Contest [CLOSED]

Please note, the following contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff.

On one day in 1989, 43 infants are inexplicably born to random, unconnected women who showed no signs of pregnancy the day before. Seven are adopted by billionaire industrialist Sir Reginald Hargreeves, who creates the Umbrella Academy and prepares his "children" to save the world.

You are one of the remaining 36 children, the possible Number Eight, who has been training on your own with the hope of joining the Academy. Now it's your turn to tell your story.

GUIDELINES 

Your story can't be more than 3000 words. 

Must be written in English. 

The story can't have a mature rating. 

Must have a clear Superhero/Umbrella Academy theme. 

You need to use the #UmbrellaAcademy tag. 

Your story must adhere to the Wattpad Guidelines. 

Deadline is on April 15th. 

HOW TO ENTER 

Submit your entry by sharing the link in the comments section.

PRIZE

The winner of this contest will receive:

A sticker for their cover. 

A shout-out. 

The chance to be featured in the "Super Collection".