Chapter 9

Hey guys! I'm finally back. Why was I gone longer than usual? Well, I decided to take a small break from Wattpad. Just a week. I don't know why, I just thought it would be a good idea. To think about my stories and how to make them better? That's one reason. I'll make sure to say something before I take another break. I mean it's been WAY more than a week since I updated everything. I apologize for that. My "one week break" was supposed to end Friday, the day before opening deer season. Or at least where I hunt. So from Friday-Tuesday I hunted. And there's no wifi and service so no updates. Sorry for his boring A/N but I just wanted to say why I was fine and that I hope to have more frequent updates. Enjoy the chapter!

Your point of view

Uhhhhh. My head was spinning. What happened? I opened my eyes but closed them as a wave of head throbbing pain shot through my head. Ouch. I slowly opened them to see a dark room, lit dimly with a torch. I went to take a step but stopped as I heard the noise of rusty metal rubbing against stone floor. I looked down to see chains on my feet and wrists. Where was I? Memories come flashing back from-... How long have I been out? I hear someone's foot steps echoing down the stone hallway. I shut my eyes and pretend to be asleep. On the inside I may appear calm but in reality my hearts beating at a million miles per hour. "She's still asleep". Dagur. "I know I can see that" someone with a booming voice says. "What do you want me to do when she wakes up?" Dagur asks the other person. "Make sure to feed and water her, she needs to be in ok health. To be bait" the guy laughs loudly. Bait? "Ok boss" Dagur says. I hear the footsteps once more, but this time they leave me in the room by myself. I open my eyes and take a deep breath.

It wasn't until later that night Dagur returned. He saw me and gave me a wicked smile. "She's finally awake" he hands me a piece of bread. I growl and smack it out of his hand "Why would I take that from you?!". He chuckles "Relax I can't hurt you, I have to keep you alive". "Why should I believe that?!" I snarl. "Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you. You are bait for your friends, so I can't exactly kill you" Dagur smirks. "No...". "Yes! They'll come looking for you and then we'll trade you for the Dragon eye" Dagur laughs evilly. "I'd rather die! And what makes you so certain they'll come for me?" I yell. "Pfftt I'm sure if it. Your friends will come for you. Hiccup won't give up, he loves you" Dagur says "Which makes you perfect bait". I blushed. Hiccup loved me? But how would Dagur know? "How would you know!?" I yell at him. "Duh! It's obvious. Like when he shielded you from my sword and when he started screaming your name. Or even the way he looks at you" Dagur laughs "Bait!". I blushed harder and looked at the ground. Could he actually love me?

What I didn't know was that Hiccup felt the same way.

Hiccups point of view

"Come on guys! Let's check the other side of the island!" I yelled at everyone else. The others were falling asleep on their sleepy dragons. "Hiccup, can we wait until tomorrow?" Fishlegs yawns. "No! We have to keep looking!". Keep looking for (y/n). It's been three weeks now. In that time I haven't had much sleep and anything to eat. I've been searching along with Midnight and Toothless. Midnight has been worse. She whimpers all day and the worst at night. She won't eat, drink or sleep unless Toothless stays by
her and coaxes her to do so. Which usually leaves me alone, besides our often, frantic searches. "Hiccup, he's right. We need some rest" Astrid says breaking me from my thoughts. "Astrid we need to find her". Find the girl I love. Spending a whole bunch of time with the (e/c) eyed girl made me develop feelings for her. But when I recognized them most was the moment she was taken away by Dagur. "Hiccup!" Astrid yells "Its been three weeks! Give yourself a break!.. We want to find her too, but we need time to rest" she points to Ruffnut and Tuffnut who are asleep on their dragons. "Fine, but only a small one". Everyone takes off to make a makeshift camp on the island. I glance over the horizon once more. (Y/n) where are you?

No ones point of view

It's been three weeks. In those three weeks Dagur would come and visit you everyday, taking care of you. You became okay friends, I mean as good as you could get when he was your capture. He wasn't that bad of a guy actually, he just did bad things. You tried to persuade him to stop this, to let you go. "I'm sorry but I can't" he would keep telling you "I want to but I can't". And one day you asked him "Why? Why can't you let me go?". He sighed, "Because he'll kill me and then go to get you and your friends". "Weren't they already going to kill us?" You asked making Dagur wince. He scooted a bit closer lowering his voice even more "He wants to, but I'll make a distraction. I won't let him get you guys". You smiled "Thank you so much Dagur".