Chapter 11

Your point of view

The bag was pulled off of my head in a swift motion. Even though I heard Hiccups voice a few seconds ago I was still shocked to see him. He looks tired, aged, sad. "(Y/n)" he said quietly. I saw relief flood his eyes. I felt a guard reach for his knife and then press it against my neck. They tilted my head back so my neck was even more exposed then it already was. "Try anything and your friends blood will spill onto my boat" Drago sneered. How would Dagur stop this? I had a knife pressed to my neck, if even Dagur tried anything I'd... I was terrified. I slowly opened my eyes to look at Hiccup. He looked mortified. "What do you want?!" Hiccup said. "I want the Dragon eye" Drago said. "Hiccup don't its a trap" I said before Drago pressed the knife harder onto my skin. I whimpered, it definitely drew blood. "Stop it!" Hiccup said. "The eye boy!" Drago said. Hiccup grabbed it from his bag. "Hiccup... don't" I wheezed. Hiccup looked at me, he looked so sad. Suddenly something slammed into Drago so hard it made him fall over, taking me along with him. As I fell the blade drug across my shoulder making me hiss in pain. I realized the thing that slammed into Drago was Dagur. The ship became crazy. Guards on Dragos side started to fight my friends, their dragons, and Dagur. In the midis of the chaos Midnight flew to my side. "Midnight!" I said making my way onto her back. A guard made his way over to us with a sword. Midnight flew into the air. "Guys!" I shouted. I saw Fishlegs and Astrid look over to me. "Let's go!" I yelled. They didn't have to be told twice. As the two started to get on their dragons the others caught the message. We all started to fly away. Nets and arrows filled the sky. I thought we were going to be okay. But then I thought. Dagur. I looked down at the ship to see him fighting multiple guards. "Midnight we have to get him" I said. She made a noise that I guessed was made of confusion and disgust. "He helped me escape, we have to help him" I said. Midnight reluctantly dove back down towards the ship. Arrows and nets whizzed past us. "Dagur!" I yelled over the noise. He looked up as I reached my hand down, ready to grab him. He jumped and grabbed my hand. I thought we made it, that we would be safe now. But I was wrong. A net was fired with extreme accuracy, or just luck. It hit me and I fell off of Midnight.  "(Y/n)!" Dagur screamed trying to grab my hand. But I fell. I plummeted towards the cold ocean below me. Midnight desperately tried to catch me. But then I felt my back slap against the icy water. And it all went dark.