3

"Tack? Where are you?" I heard Steve call.

I took off in his direction.

He was in the kitchen with Bucky, who as sitting at the table.

I trotted over to Bucky and sniffed his hand before going to his left side to sit down.

I watched Steve, who was leaning against the counter, and twitched my ear when his phone went off.

"Hello?" He paused for a few moments, listening.

"Okay, we're on our way." He hung up the phone, looking at Bucky.

"Tony called a meeting, you wanna go?"

Bucky put his hand on the table as he got up, grabbing my leash. He clipped it onto the back of my vest as we headed out.
.
.
.
I walked on Bucky's right side, watching and observing everything, it all looked very expensive.

We entered a large room with a long table and a bunch of chairs around it, there was a heavy scent of coffee. But only Steve and Bucky were in this room. There was no sign of this 'Tony' person.

Around five minutes after we sat down, people started to enter the room.

Two males came in first. One of them had the scent of chemicals, and the other smelled like oil. The one with the chemical scent was acknowledged as Bruce and the other as Tony.

A very buff blonde entered next, they called him Thor. A black man entered a few seconds behind him, Steve called him Sam.

A blurred line swarmed around the room before it stopped abruptly in a chair, revealing a blondish man called Pietro. A brunette girl was with him, she looked like the girl Bucky's described called Wanda.

A... discolorated person... thing... entered next. Through the wall... Tony greeted him as Vision, I didn't like him already.

A red headed woman and a dirty blonde man entered last, I growled at the two as the scent of gunpowder hit my nose. One of them had a gun.