13

It's been about two weeks since the attack, Bruce said that the gauze didn't need to be as layered as it had been.

I was laying on the couch on the main floor with Bucky, who was napping, when Lucky suddenly appeared.

He jumped onto the couch and Bucky, startling him awake. I could smell the fear all over Bucky.

I snarled and bit Lucky's leg, knocking him to the floor.

I followed after him and it became a full on dog fight, that Lucky was losing.

"Hey!" I heard Clint yell and Lucky was pulled away from me.

The ground disappeared from beneath my paws as Steve picked me up.

I snarled one last time at Lucky, who whimpered as Clint carried him out of the room.

When the door closed, Steve put me down, "What the hell is wrong with you Tack?!" He practically yelled.

I ignored him and ran over to Bucky, who clung to me.

"Bucky are you okay?" Steve asked, crouching beside the couch. "FRIDAY what happened?"

It took a moment for the ceiling voice to reply. "Mr. Barton's dog, Lucky, ran into the room and jumped on Sergeant Barnes while he slept. Sergeant Barnes woke to a panic attack before Tack defended him,".

Steve came over and gently took Bucky's right hand and put two of Bucky's fingers to his own jugular vein.

It took a while, but Bucky eventually calmed down, but continued to cling to Steve and I.

That would be the first, and last time Bucky slept in the main room.