+ THREE +

"I'm bored Charlie" frowns Aspen as she sits up from her spot on Charlie's stomach.

"Well what do you want me to do about it" announces Charlie as he rolls his eyes "it was your choice to watch this stupid movie in the first place"

"Well I thought this would be romantic but it's just so boring" pouts Aspen

"Well you choose ten things I hate about you, not me"

"Well now I don't want to watch it so can we do something else," Asks Aspen as she rolls over on the bed to face Charlie.

Looking at Aspen who is giving him her pouting and upset face making up signs as he leans forward kissing her lips. The two are interrupted when Emily calls from downstairs "Charlie get down here Lorelai and Rory are here" causing the two to break apart.

"Well, I guess I should get going, I have to meet Gloria for my weekly session" frowns Aspen as she grabs her jacket and bag from Charlie desk "Walk me out" to which Charlie nods.

"I don't know why you go to that stupid lady she is just a fraud" teases Charlie knowing that this would get a reaction out of her because Gloria has her hooked.

"Charlie she is not a fraud she has predicted some of the most important things in my life and she is helping me see what's install for my future" defends Aspen

"Well if you want to waste your money go ahead"

"Well, it's not my money I'm so-called "wasting" concludes Aspen as the two walk down the stairs. As they walk down the stairs together Aspen is meet with the stares of Rory and another woman who Aspen thinks is Charlie's sister Lorelai.

"Oh, Aspen I forget you were here" greets Emily "You are more than welcome to stay for dinner" looking behind Emily Aspen see's Rory's face sink at the thought of Aspen staying.

"Thanks for the offer, but I have an appointment with my psychic Gloria that I can't be late for" smiles Aspen

"Well you're alway's welcome dear" announces Emily as Aspen heads towards the door.

"Bye Charlie" winks Aspen as she opens the front door that leads out to the driveway where her car is parked.

Closing the door as she left, Charlie heads back into the living room, taking a seat across from Lorelai and Rory.

As Emily asks Charlie what drink he would like, Lorelai leans into Rory and whispers "So that's Aspen up close and personal" to which Rory just nods still kind of in shock of seeing Aspen at her Grandparents house.

+++

After leaving the Gilmore residence Aspen makes her way towards Gloria's Psychic readings which she attends every week.